Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Giving a BA Well Done / Thank You without a name?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2016, 1:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC GGL, HHonors Diamond, IHG Uninspired, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, UK AMEX Plat

Yesterday I took a BA flight en-route to an Ex-EU, where one cabin crew member was excellent. Friendly, helpful, pro-active, not quite golden-ticket but close. I noted down their name, with a view to writing out a Well Done / Thank You later, but I now can't find the magic bit of paper.

During a quiet bit of the flight, I was chatting with this particular member of cabin crew, and discussing ex-EUs and the other OneWorld options. They mentioned that their other half has taken to booking Qatar from Birmingham in J rather than BA from Heathrow in W for their east-bound flights. However, I'm figuring that writing a thank you addressed to "the cabin crew on BAxxxx who's other half prefers Qatar" may not actually work out so well for the person in question....

The two crew serving my bit of the cabin were the same gender, so that's the "thanks to the man/woman" route out.

I'm minded to say it's probably best if I don't send anything in, and hope my comment of "thanks for a great flight" on leaving the aircraft is enough, but I figured I'd check here thoughts first?
Old Aug 20, 2016, 1:13 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: Battleaxe Alliance
A bit of description, if you can remember something, or if you can even remember the initial should work?

Or just send a thank you to the entire crew and maybe everyone will get it but the one who talked to you will be able to figure out it's for her?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.