BA iPhone App - IFE Listings

Old May 24, 2016, 4:31 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

BA iPhone App - IFE Listings

The latest iPhone app update tells me I can view;

'what Movies, TV, Audio and Games will be available on your upcoming flights'

I'm not flying until September so perhaps it is too early because I can't see where this would be shown within the app. I want to know what movies to stay away from so I can spend the 9 hours watching films!
Old May 24, 2016, 4:37 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
It may be because you are too far out; however if you click on the upcoming flights tab it is listed underneath your flight/seat info.

I quite like the moving map. I have watched it many times and the ending is never the same on the outbount but looks familiar inbound.
Old May 24, 2016, 5:14 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
You will see the IFE listings for the current month and next month, but not anything further off. It's sometimes easier to use the direct link, if you want to work through the options more readily:

https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb...-entertainment
Old May 25, 2016, 6:59 am

I've just updated the app and have a flight next week and still can't see anything.
Old May 25, 2016, 7:40 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, HH Diamond, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by OrlandoSwan
The latest iPhone app update tells me I can view;

'what Movies, TV, Audio and Games will be available on your upcoming flights'

I'm not flying until September so perhaps it is too early because I can't see where this would be shown within the app. I want to know what movies to stay away from so I can spend the 9 hours watching films!
The films on your flight probably haven't even Premiered yet
Old May 25, 2016, 8:16 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by Spruce-Moose
I've just updated the app and have a flight next week and still can't see anything.
I have an interesting situation where I can see the IFE info on my iPad running the iPhone app but not on my iPhone running the same app.

Update: IFE info magically appears if you go into Manage My Booking and back out again.

Last edited by kanderson1965; May 25, 2016 at 10:47 am Reason: Update to issue.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.