Wiki Posts
Search

Name of customer rep

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2016, 4:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver
Name of customer rep

Had a nightmare at LHR tonight. On checking my phone discovered I had been offloaded off a flight as I had missed my connection (even though I arrived at LHR 1.5 hours before the flight) !! After speaking to two customer reps, one of which wanted to charge me £60 to rebook me onto the original flight, I eventually got the help I needed.

I want to send a well done but I'm not sure of the gentleman's name. Would someone be able to pm me so I can check the name?
Old May 7, 2016, 4:39 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold 1MM, BA Gold, UA Peon
If you use ba.com/welldone and give all your details of reservation number, flight, time and place you spoke to the customer service agent, BA should be able to work out who did what to your reservation and therefore who was helpful. In particular if you wish to praise the customer service agent who rebooked you or reloaded you onto the flight, that action should be recorded in the history of your reservation inside BA.
Old May 8, 2016, 1:30 am

Programs: BA silver.
Thanks for this, flatlander - I had great service on a flight a couple of days ago and will now use the form to show my appreciation.
Old May 8, 2016, 3:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by flatlander
If you use ba.com/welldone and give all your details of reservation number, flight, time and place you spoke to the customer service agent, BA should be able to work out who did what to your reservation and therefore who was helpful. In particular if you wish to praise the customer service agent who rebooked you or reloaded you onto the flight, that action should be recorded in the history of your reservation inside BA.
Thanks. Well done on it's way

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.