Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The cloud and the clock

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2016, 9:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR, AS Gold MVP, IC RA, IHG Spire Elite, HH Diamond, Dennis The Menace Fan Club
The cloud and the clock

The cloud and the clock? I hear you ask. Good question.

I'm talking about the art installations at the T5 south lounge complex. The cloud above the escalators and the giant animated clock between the Flounge and the elemis spa. Both of these have been non-functional for a very long time. Will they ever be fixed?
Old May 6, 2016, 9:35 am

Programs: BA GGL / GFL, Mucci Diamond!, HH Diamond, Radisson Premium, IHG Gold, Hertz Gold
I noticed the clock wasn't there a couple of weeks ago. To be honest, I remember it looking a little flaky just a few months after T5 opened so I am not surprised it failed. I suspect it's now out of warranty and it provides no revenue to BA so won't be a priority..

I am sure the cloud was working until quite recently?
Old May 6, 2016, 9:40 am

I noticed the cloud wasn't working a good couple of months ago.

I really like it - hope they sort it out.
Old May 6, 2016, 9:54 am
V10

Programs: MUCCI Gold
If I might offer a more acceptable to BA (ie cheaper) solution to this distressing problem, I'd be happy to modify the (in)famous horse lamps such that one is crowned by a large amount of fluffy cotton wool, and replace the lampshade on another with one of those large Rolex clocks they hang outside watch dealers.

There - solved in a jiffy.
Old May 6, 2016, 9:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
I hadn't even noticed the clock was missing...
Old May 6, 2016, 10:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
There was a little bit of information here from xxxxx in response to my similar question: Cloud at T5 South getting fixed?

Having now been told about the clock, I have now noticed its absence every time I've been in the South complex.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.