Advice Please - CPT - PLZ - JNB

Old May 1, 2016, 10:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC GGL, HH D, QFF, EB
Advice Please - CPT - PLZ - JNB

Hi All

Hoping someone can advise on if this connection is okay.

I have a return ticket AMS-LHR-JNB-PLZ with the PLZ-JNB-LHR being on 03/09. I was originally going to drive from PLZ to CPT (return) to spend time with family but it's looking likely I will need to fly. I am currently weighing up 2 options, my JNB flight leaves at 13:30.

1st Option fly into JNB the night before then catch the 08:15 due to land at 09:55

2nd Option fly direct to PLZ on the day, due to land at 11:45.

I am aiming to be HBO but that depends on family as have been laden with presents previously.

Does any one have any experience of the direct CPT - PLZ flight and if it is likely to be on time, secondly if it is delayed would COMAIR protect my international return and rebook me straight to JNB if my PLZ was excessively delayed or cancelled?

Sorry for the wordy question, hoping someone can help.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.