Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

baggage allowance on AA with alaskan MVP gold/help!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2016, 9:52 am
Original Poster

i have just booked a flight on AA.com for a journey NCL-LHR-PHL-SDF. the first leg is BA and the rest are AA. I am Alaskan Airlines MVP gold and entered this at the time of booking, it automatically allowed me to choose main cabin extra seats for me and 2 passengers with me at no charge. What will my baggage allowance be for this journey as im pretty sure with my Alaskan status i should be allowed extra bags for all passengers with me. Also how will the BA check in desk at NCL know this and is there anything in advance i can do so i don't have an issue at NCL?
Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.