Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GGL Email address.

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2016, 6:16 pm
Original Poster

GGL Email address.

Could someone let me know the GGL email address (by PM if required) as I have always called the GGL line and never used the email address. Have an issue that can be dealt with by email. Thanks
Old Apr 1, 2016, 6:17 pm

Programs: AC 35K
I can't give it to you (very far from GGL), but just wanted to say I'm pretty sure you can find it under contact us on BA.com
Old Apr 1, 2016, 6:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
You can't find it on ba.com, but why not call them and ask for it?
Old Apr 1, 2016, 6:37 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by BA6501
Perhaps because I am in Australia and do not want to get charged for an international phone call for listening to the long intro etc.
Old Apr 1, 2016, 6:40 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: Battleaxe Alliance
Originally Posted by scillyisles
Perhaps because I am in Australia and do not want to get charged for an international phone call for listening to the long intro etc.
You can Skype the geographical GGL number for practically nothing and ask.

I do not think it would be a good idea to give out restricted email address because we have no way of actually verifying your membership status.
You might be legitimate but the next person who asks may not be, and the more inappropriate use it gets, the slower the response because of the need to filter out the 'inappropriate use', adversely affecting legitimate users. Much like the GGL phone numbers.

Last edited by LTN Phobia; Apr 1, 2016 at 6:46 pm
Old Apr 1, 2016, 8:26 pm

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
Originally Posted by theultimateflyer
I can't give it to you (very far from GGL), but just wanted to say I'm pretty sure you can find it under contact us on BA.com
Originally Posted by BA6501
I thought I'd give it a go. I logged into my account and clicked on Help and Contacts. In true BA.com fashion it says:

"Bronze, Silver and Gold Executive Club Members: Please log in to your account to view your dedicated number."

At the top it shows me logged in with all my details.

Fail!
Old Apr 1, 2016, 8:44 pm
Original Poster

Just as an update to this after the very helpful responses received from some I phoned the GGL line and as expected had to listen to the long announcement and then all agents are busy message for around 3 minutes before I spoke to someone.
The GGL service is only fully operational from 8.00 to 1.00 as this is when the Manchester office is open and only they have full access to all GGL facilities. Outside these hours, at the time I phoned after 3.00AM the phone call is routed to Newcastle who do not have access to all the GGL facilities. They can only provide a limited GGL service which did not include dealing with the issue I had.
I will now have to phone back when the Manchester office is open.
Old Apr 1, 2016, 8:47 pm

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
Just as an update to this after the very helpful responses received from some I phoned the GGL line and as expected had to listen to the long announcement and then all agents are busy message for around 3 minutes before I spoke to someone.
The GGL service is only fully operational from 8.00 to 1.00 as this is when the Manchester office is open and only they have full access to all GGL facilities. Outside these hours, at the time I phoned after 3.00AM the phone call is routed to Newcastle who do not have access to all the GGL facilities. They can only provide a limited GGL service which did not include dealing with the issue I had.
I will now have to phone back when the Manchester office is open.
Did you ask them for the email address?
Old Apr 1, 2016, 8:50 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by golfmad
Did you ask them for the email address?
Yes - and this is one of the GGL facilities they (or at least the agent I spoke to) could not access despite trying various screens.
Old Apr 1, 2016, 8:54 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold (GGL/CCR), HHonors Diamond
Yes - and this is one of the GGL facilities they (or at least the agent I spoke to) could not access despite trying various screens.
Lame, BA, just lame.
Old Apr 1, 2016, 11:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
You can call the 0800 number for free on Skype.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.