Wiki Posts
Search

BA116 from JFK tonight - multiple delays

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2016, 6:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: GGL (2021-), BA Emerald (1999-2021), SPG Platinum, HHonors Diamond
BA116 from JFK tonight - multiple delays

Anyone else at JFK lounge delayed as I am to LHR which messes up my DUB-LHR (separate PNR) etc.. Anyone knows what the technical issue is?
Old Mar 27, 2016, 6:56 pm
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
If this causes your LHR-DUB to rebooked since you would miss the one you were supposed to go on consider asking them to change the LHR-DUB to some date in the future and use it for a separate trip to DUB. That way you can still do the last leg and get the TP and avios and get some value from it for another trip.
Old Mar 27, 2016, 7:01 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, HH Silver, A Club
Was supposed to be connecting on the 1240 LGW-JER flight. Don't think that's going to happen. Happy they've brought out the LP to replace the procesco though!
Old Mar 27, 2016, 7:19 pm

2115 update. Engineer will be calling them in 5 minutes (they said half hour ago he would update in 20mins). LP has been taken away. Husband has been dispatched to have some more put out (be kind to me. First time I've drunk posted on FT)
Old Mar 27, 2016, 7:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: GGL (2021-), BA Emerald (1999-2021), SPG Platinum, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by SmilerJER
2115 update. Engineer will be calling them in 5 minutes (they said half hour ago he would update in 20mins). LP has been taken away. Husband has been dispatched to have some more put out (be kind to me. First time I've drunk posted on FT)
where are you sitting? I'm in GF
Old Mar 27, 2016, 8:01 pm

Sod's law. Got rebooked on to the 2255 and then they called the BA 116 grrrr Missed my 64K on the upper deck Was in the club lounge
Old Mar 27, 2016, 8:04 pm
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
SmilerJER, if you're still on the 2255, I'll see you on board. I'll happily guest you into the F side if you fancy 20 minutes of less than refined luxury as well!
Old Mar 28, 2016, 7:37 am

NWIFlyer sorry - only just seen this but thank you for the offer. Looks like we missed the worst of the weather when we landed. But missed my Jersey connection so on a later flight which has now been delayed due to the weather.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.