Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, A3 Gold, FB Gold, Bonvoy Titanium / LTP, Accor Plat
Slight oddity searching Seoul to Tokyo

It seems that searching BA reward flights between Seoul and Tokyo:
  • If searching SEL-NRT, will not show GMP-HND
  • If searching ICN-TYO, will not show GMP-HND
  • If searching ICN-NRT, will not show GMP-HND
  • If searching GMP-HND, WILL show ICN-NRT
  • If searching SEL-TYO, seems to be random whether or not it works or gets upset with SEL - but when it works seems to show both ICN-NRT and GMP-HND

Slightly baffling, but hope it helps someone...
Old Mar 14, 2016, 7:32 pm
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
I have seen this as well since I was trying to book between the two cities but specifically wanted to go on HND-GMP for the sake of convenience at either end. Bascially ended up trying all the different combinations like you did until I found what I wanted.
Old Mar 15, 2016, 2:01 am

Programs: Mucci, BAEC GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Stena Gold
Originally Posted by KARFA
I have seen this as well since I was trying to book between the two cities but specifically wanted to go on HND-GMP for the sake of convenience at either end. Bascially ended up trying all the different combinations like you did until I found what I wanted.
+1

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.