Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Meal service in CW

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2016, 10:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR, AS Gold MVP, IC RA, IHG Spire Elite, HH Diamond, Dennis The Menace Fan Club
Meal service in CW

Friends, what is the correct procedure for meal service in CW?

I was unable to pre-select a meal online for a recent LHR-JFK sector - not my fault, the site appeared to be playing up. When aboard, sitting in 64K, I was the last person (on the upper deck, at least) to be asked what their preferences were for food. On both the main meal and the afternoon tea meals, I was denied my first choice as they had run out. I thought pax status played into this these days, and that if anyone was likely to be denied their first choice of meal, it'd be the Blue travelling on an Avios ticket...

Also, the service was extremely slow - I managed to watch all of The Martian before my main came out. This film has a 2hr24m runtime!
Old Mar 4, 2016, 10:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
See this thread for some background and discussion on CW meal service:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...-order-cw.html
Old Mar 4, 2016, 8:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Hommes Magiques et Magnifiques
Please remind the crew of your status and ask them to check downstairs, the JFK route has the most status customers but I cannot believe that the were all GGL or higher.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.