Wiki Posts
Search

QR Flights not crediting?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 29, 2016, 9:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold GFL, Marriott Gold, Swissotel Eleva, Hilton, SPG
QR Flights not crediting?

I have tried to search, I didn't see, but I may have missed.

I am aware of problems with RJ (with points missing from December I am trying to claim), but now I have QR flights from 3 weeks ago from TBS-DOH (J) DOH-DXB (F) and now from 10 days ago LHR-DOH-DXB (Y) missing.

1) Is anyone else experiencing the same issues with QR?
2) is this a persistent issue with BA?

I am just about to put the refractive claim in, but this is getting more than annoying

Regards

Oiler
Old Feb 29, 2016, 10:06 am

Programs: BA Gold (ex-GGL, maybe future Silver), Hilton Diamond
Just had AMS - DOH - BKK from last Saturday (landing Sunday) credit on Wednesday, so no issue on that flight.
Old Feb 29, 2016, 10:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Originally Posted by aksai oiler
I have tried to search, I didn't see, but I may have missed.

I am aware of problems with RJ (with points missing from December I am trying to claim), but now I have QR flights from 3 weeks ago from TBS-DOH (J) DOH-DXB (F) and now from 10 days ago LHR-DOH-DXB (Y) missing.

1) Is anyone else experiencing the same issues with QR?
2) is this a persistent issue with BA?

I am just about to put the refractive claim in, but this is getting more than annoying

Regards

Oiler
See:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...igibility.html
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...-problems.html
Old Feb 29, 2016, 10:16 am

Programs: Seniors Bus Pass
Some are reporting, as Jerry points out. Not me - two flights earlier this month posted after five days. No consistency!
Old Feb 29, 2016, 10:24 am

Programs: BA Gold. Flying Blue, Radisson, Accor
Had four flights in January. Two credited after 7 days, the others I had to claim for and were credited within 2 days. As said previously no consistency.
Old Feb 29, 2016, 10:42 am

Programs: Many. Too many. I came here to cut them down. I failed.
I'm still battling with BA for credit for a QR flight last June. It's rather annoying as it's the last leg of a LHR-DOH-DPS/SIN-DOH-LHR routing, and the other 3 sectors credited within days of flying. All one ticket, and only a quick transit through Doha.

I went through the BA website last year for claiming missing Avios/TP and received a response asking for more details which I promptly sent back, heard nothing and have subsequently chased.

It's getting a bit annoying now... being a lowly blue I can't imagine there is any practical way to escalate.
Old Feb 29, 2016, 11:06 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, TK*Elite+, EBD, FBG, EKS, IHG Royal Ambassador
It's taken up to 4 weeks for me to get QR flights credited.
Old Feb 29, 2016, 11:41 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
There are threads like this every 2 weeks. They aren't hard to find, and the info provided is always the same.

Avios and Tier-Points, earned through flights with Qatar Airways, take between 3-10 working days to post. When they post, it will usually be on a Wednesday. If they have not posted after 2 consecutive Wednesdays, contact BA and ask for your Missing Avios and Tier-Points to be added to the 'spreadsheet'.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.