Wiki Posts
Search

Ticket Change - 3 Days for Price Quote?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2016, 9:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K
Ticket Change - 3 Days for Price Quote?

Hi All - Have purchased a RT CW ticket JFK-LHR for travel next week. Realized I might not have enough time in London and was hoping to change a late afternoon departure to one of the evening flights. BA says it will take up to 3 days for them to quote the potential change fee / fare difference (it's already been 2 days). Is this normal? Maybe things are different here in the US but I've never encountered such a long time to wait for a quote on a simple flight change request before.
Old Feb 26, 2016, 1:16 am

Programs: BA Gold
If they have to send it to their fare team for pricing then yes that's normal. I had a more complex change to a partially flown itinerary where I had to change both departure airport and date and it took them about a week to price up the new fare.

They'll have a note on your reservation, so if you're worried you can always give them a call

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.