Search

T5 Shopping - Refunds?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2016, 9:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
T5 Shopping - Refunds?

Hello, good Sunday to you all

I bought something at the Hermès boutique at T5, which I would like to return. I was informed of a two week refund period, now I shall be flying through T5 before this period ends, but I am flying into T5 today, terminating at London. Returning it now would be my preference. Is it at all possible to make return without going airside? I am aware of the mail program "shopping guarantee" or whatever HAL calls it, but that seems very cumbersome.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by Flythe96flag; Feb 7, 2016 at 9:44 am
Old Feb 7, 2016, 11:33 am

You should be able to get the refund processed at any of the UK concessions (though you'll want to call ahead to make sure); no need to go airside at T5.
Old Feb 7, 2016, 1:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Thanks for your reply, when I asked the SA at the store in T5, they explicitly told me it could not be returned to other locations. Perhaps she was wrong, I shall visit one of the central London locations and give it a go nevertheless.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.