Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 7, 2016, 2:16 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: KARFA
This thread gives the current catering options for the Galleries First Lounge (Flounge) in LHR Terminals 3 and 5. This lounge is open to BAEC Gold and oneworld Emerald card holders. Passengers flying BA on a First ticket can also use the Concorde Room. The catering supplier was changed on 2 May 2013 to BaxterStorey. Click here to see the former thread, which covered that turbulent period.

The T3 lounge is identical to T5 in terms of food and drink options. However there is no Concorde Room in T3 so from 18:30 hrs there is a pre-flight dining option for First travellers, see here for more details.

The current catering options in the First lounge can be found in the first post in the thread, or you can click here. Currently lounge menus are not always on display in the lounge, but this link may be your best bet to see the options.

Catering options - other LHR lounges
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR : menus 2018
Galleries Club lounges LHR: Dining menu and food options - T3 and T5

For the First and Club lounges at Gatwick and the UK domestic lounges in Newcastle, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast, Leeds, Aberdeen, and Inverness
First Lounge London Gatwick Catering options
Galleries Club Lounge Gatwick (North Terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014-2018 threads)
UK Domestic lounges (outside London) - catering arrangements from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014-2018 threads)

BA Champagne & Wine thread
The LHR CCR cocktail menu - cocktail menu introduced May 2014
The 2017 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air

Archived food & drink threads
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2017
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2016
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2015
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2014
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2013
Concorde Dining Room IAD: menus and food options - see new Concorde Rooms and Bars: JFK, IAD, SIN, DXB linked above
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2015 - T3 and T5
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2014 - T3 and T5
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2013 - T3 and T5
First Lounge London Gatwick (North terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread)
The 2016 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
The 2014 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
The 2013 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
International Lounge Terminal 1 LHR - catering options from May 2013 - T1 international flights
Print Wikipost

Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2023, 3:36 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by flashware
Personally, I'd be using the CX lounge!
You and I both. My flight is at 13.30 but I will go straight to the CX Lounge.
Old Apr 29, 2023, 6:53 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, BA Gold
Haven't been in a few weeks and it actually got worse again. QR menu only has one choice left, lettuce salad. They still haven't bothered to fix the drinks fridge either. American First lounge in T3 was amazing compared to this. On the plus side there was no security queue with both lanes open for once.
mjh0 likes this.
Old Apr 29, 2023, 7:46 am

Programs: Mucci de Guardian des Celliers des Grands Crus 1e Classé, plus BAEC.
Originally Posted by petter2
Haven't been in a few weeks and it actually got worse again. QR menu only has one choice left, lettuce salad. They still haven't bothered to fix the drinks fridge either. American First lounge in T3 was amazing compared to this. On the plus side there was no security queue with both lanes open for once.
I’ve just had the lettuce dish. It’s exactly what you’d expect half a little gem lettuce drizzled with ceasar dressing and a handful of croutons and crispy onions to taste like. Inoffensive but BA needs to do a lot better. Either ditch food ordering via QR or do it properly.
Old May 1, 2023, 3:18 pm

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Anyone got the current menu code?
Old May 1, 2023, 3:25 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by Neilgcal
Anyone got the current menu code?
Scone
Neilgcal likes this.
Old May 1, 2023, 4:05 pm

Programs: BAEC (Gold) , Accor (Gold) , IHG
Originally Posted by xenole
Scone
What is the URL please
Flying for 1st time since reaching Good on Friday so curious ... tho the recent image above reminds me of the LGW club lounge in March - in particular the mini pies and the fish cakes
Old May 2, 2023, 1:44 am

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by Delboy65
What is the URL please
Flying for 1st time since reaching Good on Friday so curious ... tho the recent image above reminds me of the LGW club lounge in March - in particular the mini pies and the fish cakes
https://t5f.yourmenu.cloud
Old May 2, 2023, 2:20 am

Programs: BAEC (Gold) , Accor (Gold) , IHG
Originally Posted by Neilgcal
thank you
Old May 2, 2023, 2:41 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond
Do like the fact that at breakfast yesterday, they had the triangular hash browns as well as the "tater tot" things.
Fatdickie and Delboy65 like this.
Old May 16, 2023, 8:29 am

Programs: BAEC - Gold, IHG - Spire Ambassador
There are some yummy new snacks in the Flounge. There are healthy shot drinks, take away vino and some new packaged snacks. Two flavours, onion bhaji and tandoor chilli. Brand is Howdah which is a social enterprise that gives a free school lunch for every pack sold.

Also mini cans (187ml) of rosé. I have liberated one to take on board and will be drinking it instead of Cointreau and champagne.

Old May 16, 2023, 8:48 am

Programs: BAEC. Gold
Originally Posted by MrsW
There are some yummy new snacks in the Flounge. There are healthy shot drinks, take away vino and some new packaged snacks. Two flavours, onion bhaji and tandoor chilli. Brand is Howdah which is a social enterprise that gives a free school lunch for every pack sold.

Also mini cans (187ml) of rosé. I have liberated one to take on board and will be drinking it instead of Cointreau and champagne.

Not sure the cans are take away. You'll be reviving the removing things from the lounge debate 😂

Anyway do we know if the snax and wine cans are in LGW first lounge also?
Quite keen to try them
Karen Jackson likes this.
Old May 16, 2023, 8:50 am

Programs: BA GGL, British Midland Lifetime* Loser
Vin du Can? <facepalm>
bafan and Fatdickie like this.
Old May 16, 2023, 9:09 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by Fatdickie
Not sure the cans are take away.
Why do they make them so small then??
Fatdickie and Mercinator007 like this.
Old May 16, 2023, 9:12 am

Programs: BAEC - Gold, IHG - Spire Ambassador
Originally Posted by Fatdickie
Not sure the cans are take away.
They must be take out. They are stored next to the Whispering Angel. Who would be daft enough to pour themself a tin of unbranded (not even the grape is shown, though it says it’s French) vino when there are far superior wines available. I will check with a team member.
Fatdickie and Mercinator007 like this.
Old May 16, 2023, 9:35 am

Programs: BAEC. Gold
Originally Posted by MrsW
They must be take out. They are stored next to the Whispering Angel. Who would be daft enough to pour themself a tin of unbranded (not even the grape is shown, though it says it’s French) vino when there are far superior wines available. I will check with a team member.
I have to say, that I tried the Whispering Angel pink wine a couple of weeks ago and found it to be quite pleasant.

​​​​​​Yep I see what you mean, by selecting a canned plonk over a nice glass of wine.
Mercinator007 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.