Old Jan 5, 2016, 4:01 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: KARFA
Note, some, but not all, links in this Wiki are temporarily not working or pointing to the wrong place, this will be sorted within the next few days.

This thread gives the current catering options for the Concorde Room (CCR), which is airside by South Security. It also gives the menu used in the First Dining Room in LHR T3 after 18:30 hrs for First passengers. This lounge is open to passengers flying BA on a First ticket or Concorde card holders. The catering supplier is BaxterStorey, who took over the contract on 2 May 2013.

The current catering options in the LHR CCR can be found in the first post in the thread, or you can click here.

There are also photo guides (updated with December menu) which you can see in the following linked posts:
Concorde Room (CCR) at JFK
Concorde Room (CCR) JFK: menu 2016 post #759 - December 2016 - thanks to crazyanglaisy
Concorde Room (CCR) JFK: menu 2016 post #702 - November 2016 - thanks to Ned1968
Concorde Room (CCR) JFK: menu 2016 post #382 - July 2016 - thanks to tia2013
Concorde Room (CCR) JFK: menu 2016 post #358 - June 2016 - thanks to VSLover
Concorde Room (CCR) JFK: menu 2016 post #312 - May 2016 - thanks to Madge Ishen
Concorde Room (CCR) JFK: menu 2016 post #266 - May 2016 - thanks to KARFA
Concorde Room (CCR) JFK: menu 2016 post #252 - April 2016 - thanks to El_Duderito
Concorde Room (CCR) JFK: menu 2016 post #172 - March 2016 - thanks to chris1979
Concorde Room (CCR) JFK: menu 2016 post #111 - February 2016 - thanks to xenole
Concorde Room (CCR) JFK: menu 2016 post #45 - January 2016 - thanks to scillyisles
Concorde Room (CCR) JFK: menu 2016 post #3 - January 2016 - thanks to KARFA
Concorde Room (CCR) JFK: menu 2015 post #539 of the 2015 thread - November 2015 - thanks to golfmad
Concorde Room (CCR) JFK: menu 2015 post #404 of the 2015 thread - September 2015 - thanks to KARFA

Concorde Dining Room at IAD
Concorde Dining Room IAD: menus and food options - current menu is the same as JFK CCR, see link above for menu from April 2015.

Catering options - other LHR lounges
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2015 - T3 & T5
Galleries Club lounges LHR: Dining menu and food options from 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread) - T3 and T5
International Lounge Terminal 1 LHR - catering options from May 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread) - T1 international flights

For the First and Club lounges at Gatwick and the UK domestic lounges in Newcastle, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast, Leeds, and Aberdeen
First Lounge London Gatwick (North terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread) - see
post 2 for the text of BA's leaflet on the supplier changeover
Galleries Club Lounge Gatwick (North Terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread)
UK Domestic lounges (outside London) - catering arrangements from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread)

For information on the BaxterStorey changeover in 2013
New lounge catering contract: BaxterStorey replaces Compass - effective 1 May 2013
Your recent feedback on catering in our lounges - note from BA Executive Club.

BA Champagne & Wine thread
The LHR CCR cocktail menu - cocktail menu introduced May 2014
The 2016 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air

Archived food & drink threads
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR : menus 2015
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2014
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2013
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2014 - T3 and T5
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2013 - T3 and T5
The 2014 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
The 2013 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
Print Wikipost

Concorde Room (CCR) LHR : menus 2016

Old Dec 9, 2016, 9:35 am

Programs: BA GGL / GfL
Originally Posted by Jamier45
That's fair, in complete contrast if it's me and my brother the first thing we do is order the BA Burger when we get into the lounge.

Just had the duck and the orange stuff (chutney?) and the white stuff (not sure what that was) made quite a nice contrast when you added the duck to it.
The chocolate dessert is the best thing on the menu IMO!

Pilot37
Old Dec 15, 2016, 8:23 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club
Original Poster

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by KARFA
Just missing a photo of the chicken mole from the lounge menu if anyone wants to try it.
KARFA, your wish is my command, herewith the mole curry. Very nice actually, it's quite fruity but it has a real kick to it, without killing the taste buds.

Also - for the next few days at least - there is a macaroons presentation on iin CCR. The company involved has a young rep. here, currently keeping LurkerWilf amused, or vice versa.

Old Dec 15, 2016, 9:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
KARFA, your wish is my command, herewith the mole curry. Very nice actually, it's quite fruity but it has a real kick to it, without killing the taste buds.

My main issue with the CCR (and GF) curries, is that the curry is usually good but the rice always bad. Surely, it shouldn't be hard to buy basmati instead of some non-descript long grain and prepare a decent pulau instead of boiling the rice? I sometimes fancy the curry but rarely order it any more because of the rice.
Old Dec 15, 2016, 9:37 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Thanks and photo now added.

Also - for the next few days at least - there is a macaroons presentation on iin CCR. The company involved has a young rep. here, currently keeping LurkerWilf amused, or vice versa.
Lol. Hopefully I will bump in to LurkerWilf again soon. I'll have a look at the macaroons on Saturday.
Old Dec 16, 2016, 6:06 am

Programs: BA GGL/GFL, Accor Platinum, HHonors Diamond, IHG Platinum Ambassador

[/QUOTE]

I suspect this would have been rather entertaining to watch.

I recall for last year that the CCR change their menu close to Christmas for a few days; does anyone know when this happens? My last hurrah for this year is on the 21st but I suspect that is too early.
Old Dec 16, 2016, 6:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by Silk Cut
I recall for last year that the CCR change their menu close to Christmas for a few days; does anyone know when this happens? My last hurrah for this year is on the 21st but I suspect that is too early.
Don't quote me on this but off the top of my mind, I would have said you might be just about on time for Christmassy treats. I would have said 21st or 22nd.
Old Dec 16, 2016, 6:48 am

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, Bonvoy Tit, Hilton Dia etc etc
KARFA, your wish is my command, herewith the mole curry.
I love that you're still carrying the old Oyster card & holder. I stubbornly cling to it rather than using my debit card, not sure why.
Old Dec 16, 2016, 7:10 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by MarkedMan
I love that you're still carrying the old Oyster card & holder. I stubbornly cling to it rather than using my debit card, not sure why.
BAPP Amex, surely? 😉
Old Dec 16, 2016, 4:47 pm

Programs: BA Gold. KrisFlyer Gold
JFK CCR menu for December

The scallops and cheese plate were excellent. The filet mignon only average.
Attached Images  
Old Dec 19, 2016, 6:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by MarkedMan
The readers read Oysters much faster than they read contactless bank cards. I tried using contactless, and rapidly abandoned them.
Old Dec 21, 2016, 7:58 am

Programs: BA GGL/GFL, Accor Platinum, HHonors Diamond, IHG Platinum Ambassador
Originally Posted by orbitmic
Don't quote me on this but off the top of my mind, I would have said you might be just about on time for Christmassy treats. I would have said 21st or 22nd.
I'm here at the minute for a 4.5 hr visit. It looks like the Christmas menu doesn't kick in until Friday, so its Groundhog Day again with the duck and venison.
Unless the action is happening "outside", it looks like the macaroon girl has taken her display and walked. I wonder if it is LurkerWilf-related.....😉
Old Dec 21, 2016, 1:23 pm
formerly Christopher Sutton

Programs: BA Silver
Are the CCR menus 1st to the end or mid month? Just looking at December's menu, we're travelling on the 7th Jan.
Old Dec 21, 2016, 1:27 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club
Original Poster

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by Christopher Sutton
Are the CCR menus 1st to the end or mid month? Just looking at December's menu, we're travelling on the 7th Jan.
You will be on a different, January, menu, it's essentially the first day of the month, but sometimes delayed or brought forward a few days if there are public holidays involved.
Old Dec 21, 2016, 1:35 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, EK Skywards (enhanced Blue !), Oman Air Sindbad Gold
Hmm.... "Grass Fed Filet Mignon" caught my eye, amongst the main course options.

Not sure a filet mignon is particularly bothered what you feed it - once it's become er ..... a filet .....
Old Dec 21, 2016, 2:45 pm
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Christopher Sutton
I am in on 2 January so I'll post the new menu then.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.