Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 5, 2016, 4:01 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: KARFA
Note, some, but not all, links in this Wiki are temporarily not working or pointing to the wrong place, this will be sorted within the next few days.

This thread gives the current catering options for the Concorde Room (CCR), which is airside by South Security. It also gives the menu used in the First Dining Room in LHR T3 after 18:30 hrs for First passengers. This lounge is open to passengers flying BA on a First ticket or Concorde card holders. The catering supplier is BaxterStorey, who took over the contract on 2 May 2013.

The current catering options in the LHR CCR can be found in the first post in the thread, or you can click here.

There are also photo guides (updated with December menu) which you can see in the following linked posts:
Concorde Room (CCR) at JFK
Concorde Room (CCR) JFK: menu 2016 post #759 - December 2016 - thanks to crazyanglaisy
Concorde Room (CCR) JFK: menu 2016 post #702 - November 2016 - thanks to Ned1968
Concorde Room (CCR) JFK: menu 2016 post #382 - July 2016 - thanks to tia2013
Concorde Room (CCR) JFK: menu 2016 post #358 - June 2016 - thanks to VSLover
Concorde Room (CCR) JFK: menu 2016 post #312 - May 2016 - thanks to Madge Ishen
Concorde Room (CCR) JFK: menu 2016 post #266 - May 2016 - thanks to KARFA
Concorde Room (CCR) JFK: menu 2016 post #252 - April 2016 - thanks to El_Duderito
Concorde Room (CCR) JFK: menu 2016 post #172 - March 2016 - thanks to chris1979
Concorde Room (CCR) JFK: menu 2016 post #111 - February 2016 - thanks to xenole
Concorde Room (CCR) JFK: menu 2016 post #45 - January 2016 - thanks to scillyisles
Concorde Room (CCR) JFK: menu 2016 post #3 - January 2016 - thanks to KARFA
Concorde Room (CCR) JFK: menu 2015 post #539 of the 2015 thread - November 2015 - thanks to golfmad
Concorde Room (CCR) JFK: menu 2015 post #404 of the 2015 thread - September 2015 - thanks to KARFA

Concorde Dining Room at IAD
Concorde Dining Room IAD: menus and food options - current menu is the same as JFK CCR, see link above for menu from April 2015.

Catering options - other LHR lounges
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2015 - T3 & T5
Galleries Club lounges LHR: Dining menu and food options from 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread) - T3 and T5
International Lounge Terminal 1 LHR - catering options from May 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread) - T1 international flights

For the First and Club lounges at Gatwick and the UK domestic lounges in Newcastle, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast, Leeds, and Aberdeen
First Lounge London Gatwick (North terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread) - see
post 2 for the text of BA's leaflet on the supplier changeover
Galleries Club Lounge Gatwick (North Terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread)
UK Domestic lounges (outside London) - catering arrangements from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread)

For information on the BaxterStorey changeover in 2013
New lounge catering contract: BaxterStorey replaces Compass - effective 1 May 2013
Your recent feedback on catering in our lounges - note from BA Executive Club.

BA Champagne & Wine thread
The LHR CCR cocktail menu - cocktail menu introduced May 2014
The 2016 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air

Archived food & drink threads
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR : menus 2015
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2014
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2013
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2014 - T3 and T5
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2013 - T3 and T5
The 2014 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
The 2013 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
Print Wikipost

Concorde Room (CCR) LHR : menus 2016

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2016, 8:24 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold & GGL & CCR, HH Diam, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Spire, Tastecard
had a very good steak yesterday - the fellow FTer who I was having lunch with asked for his to come as 'rare as possible' so i went for 'rare' and it was actually nicely rare / medium rare.

also liked the asparagus starter. the gnocchi were a bit 'meh'.
Old May 21, 2016, 9:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by chris1979
the fellow FTer who I was having lunch with asked for his to come as 'rare as possible'
who is that twin of mine I didn't even know existed?!
Old May 21, 2016, 9:01 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by orbitmic
He probably enjoys a drink a little more than you
Old May 21, 2016, 9:05 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
had a very good steak yesterday - the fellow FTer who I was having lunch with asked for his to come as 'rare as possible' so i went for 'rare' and it was actually nicely rare / medium rare.

The steak are delicious, though I would like them a bit thicker, but that just my carnivorous preference. The mango dessert is very nice too.
Old May 21, 2016, 9:07 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Tobias-UK
I agree, don't know how he manages it, we went through amount 10 small bottles of Castelneau on our way to position in the morning - I was absolutely destroyed during my flight to Sea, though he seemed normal when I was leaving the CCR.
Old May 21, 2016, 9:11 am

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by nufnuf77
The steak are delicious, though I would like them a bit thicker
Me too!
Old May 21, 2016, 9:11 am

That only minimally reduces the field!!
Old May 21, 2016, 9:28 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold & GGL & CCR, HH Diam, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Spire, Tastecard
Originally Posted by orbitmic
indeed. when I got the CCR, I found him passed out in a cabana with a bottle of champagne and an ice bucket next to him!

Originally Posted by nufnuf77
I agree, don't know how he manages it, we went through amount 10 small bottles of Castelneau on our way to position in the morning - I was absolutely destroyed during my flight to Sea, though he seemed normal when I was leaving the CCR.
I left him at 4.30 when I had to get my flight and I believe he retired to the cabana for more sleep but nearly missed the flights (no surprise) because someone didn't wake him up when he had requested it.

given the length of his trip, I am wondering what he's going to lose, leave, forget, miss etc.
Old May 21, 2016, 10:15 am

Programs: EBD, BAEC GGL/CCR, Alitalia AlataPlus, Club Carlson Gold, SPG Plat100, HHD

Have to agree on the asparagus starter!

We must have been there at the same time? I got there around 2pm and stayed until 6pm...

I spotted Petrus in there on Friday afternoon, but he was busy on the phone so didn't see me.
Old May 21, 2016, 12:11 pm

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, Bonvoy Tit, Hilton Dia etc etc
They've definitely gone a bit more "trad" with the gnocchi this time, the filled ones with wild mushrooms they had a while back were far more interesting, even if not the sort of thing momma cooked.

Salmon was very good too, as was the pea and courgette soup. A pretty tasty selection all around this trip, haven't had a chance to actually stop in the CCR for any length of time since last November when I met PETER01 there, food was excellent though this time. Flight to SJC was pretty good too, but that would be another thread.
Old May 22, 2016, 5:58 am

Originally Posted by skba1
Have to agree on the asparagus starter!

We must have been there at the same time? I got there around 2pm and stayed until 6pm...

I spotted Petrus in there on Friday afternoon, but he was busy on the phone so didn't see me.
I was there from just after 3pm to about 4.30. Had a late lunch on the high chairs with rather tired Jamier45 and we then retreated to the terrace though I had to run shortly after as my flight was from C gates.....

Originally Posted by MarkedMan
They've definitely gone a bit more "trad" with the gnocchi this time, the filled ones with wild mushrooms they had a while back were far more interesting, even if not the sort of thing momma cooked.
I found them a bit bland and/or if it wasn't for the tomato sauce, there wouldn't have been much taste. I did enjoy the mushroom and other ones in the past but these felt bit more 'stuff to fill you' rather than anything overly 'culinary'.
Old May 23, 2016, 9:28 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, Avis Preferred Plus
Saturday evening's JFK Concorde Room menu:
Attached Images  
Old May 23, 2016, 9:35 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Thanks Madge Ishen, link added to wiki. I can now decide what I will have on Sunday evening.
Old May 23, 2016, 9:39 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Madge Ishen
I have tried both the pork belly and the sirloin and can say that the pork belly is a better dish overall, whilst the sirloin the meat is great but the Parmesan chips and other garnishes detract from the meat.
Old May 26, 2016, 8:42 am

Programs: BA Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Madge Ishen
The same menu is currently on offer for pre-flight dining in the Flounge in BOS. The artichoke barigoule is... um... odd (it appeared to be boiled veg in a watery-tomato and bean sauce) and really quite unpleasant. I didn't even bother to take a photo!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.