Search

Help ticketing a fare on ITA

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2015, 2:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, M&M Silver
Help ticketing a fare on ITA

Hello

Can anyone recommend to me, or PM me with the details of a decent TA able to assist me in booking an ex-DUB trip?

Thanks
LF
Old Nov 22, 2015, 2:48 pm

Programs: BA Silver, AmEx Platinum, AVIS Presidents Club, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by Londonflyer
Hello

Can anyone recommend to me, or PM me with the details of a decent TA able to assist me in booking an ex-DUB trip?

Thanks
LF
Have you tried American Express travel? I've called them with details of a quote I found on ITA before and they could piece it all together for me.
Old Nov 22, 2015, 2:49 pm
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Why not just call BA and book on the phone?
Old Nov 22, 2015, 2:54 pm

Location: Manchester but from Yorkshire better known as Gods country
Programs: BA Gold, , Sandals plat
Originally Posted by KARFA
Why not just call BA and book on the phone?
+1 always found BA can book it if you give them he details as per the Ita itenary
Old Nov 22, 2015, 3:38 pm

Programs: BA Gold, etc. etc.
Google acquired ITA Software for $700 million six years ago and incorporated ITA's flight booking technology in Google Flights.

You can build the itinerary with Google Flights and then have the ticket issued online by AA by clicking on the option Book With AA.
Old Nov 23, 2015, 3:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Originally Posted by London Dude
Google acquired ITA Software for $700 million six years ago and incorporated ITA's flight booking technology in Google Flights.

You can build the itinerary with Google Flights and then have the ticket issued online by AA by clicking on the option Book With AA.
nice tip ... I'm in the process of constructing a moderately complex ex-DUB with AA

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.