Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA v QF in J - how times have changed!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2015, 3:14 am

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's no QF service from the UK that use these new seats?

It's interesting to know this about QF, but to then compare to BA is a rather bizarre jump as they don't serve the UK market. Therefore it's not a fair comparison.

I am trying to play with this idea - e.g. a flight to SYD - CX to HKG then QF to SYD, thereby getting this seat on that second (shorter) leg? If I'm doing this right that would be an expensive way to do it (someone more au fait with ITA Matrix can perhaps do it better).
Old Nov 21, 2015, 3:25 am

Originally Posted by London_traveller
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's no QF service from the UK that use these new seats?

It's interesting to know this about QF, but to then compare to BA is a rather bizarre jump as they don't serve the UK market. Therefore it's not a fair comparison.
Yes, it is like comparing BA1 to QF flights from Oz.
Old Nov 21, 2015, 5:47 am

Programs: BA - Blue > Bronze > Silver > Bronze > Blue
Originally Posted by Flexible preferences
Yes, it is like comparing BA1 to QF flights from Oz.
Or more closely even the BA mid haul/ A321 seat, as its pretty much the same one! The QF one does look bigger though and offer better privacy!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.