Paphos - lounge?

Old Oct 20, 2015, 5:48 am
Original Poster

Many thanks corporate-wage-slave for your comprehensive answer, not what I wanted to hear though! Hopefully others will find it useful too. We don't have any of those other lounge passes, so that's a shame but maybe we will pay on the day depending on how we feel and especially if we are delayed. At least there are other benefits to Club to enjoy!
Old Aug 17, 2016, 7:56 am

Hi, thanks for the useful info on this thread. Just wanted to check that it's still valid really.

Travelling LGW->PFO with my wife and 2 children next week. For return we'll have 2 remaining free passes available on Dragonpass (through Barclays) and wondering whether to bother paying for 2 more (Ł15 each) and using the Premium Lounge. My wife and 1 child are in CE on the PFO->LGW leg but that doesn't appear to make any difference for this lounge.

One further question - on the Dragonpass app it says children under 6 are free which would mean I'd only have to pay for 1 pass. Everywhere else on the web it seems to say it's only under 2s that are free!?
Old Aug 17, 2016, 9:13 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR, HH Diamond
I would personally just aim to arrive an hour or so before the flight, particularly if you have been staying at a good all inclusive in Paphos. For one Ł15 entry it might be worth it but it's a fairly poor lounge.
Old Aug 18, 2016, 3:11 am

Thanks ENTP. We are All Inclusive but how good it is remains to be seen!
Old Aug 18, 2016, 3:22 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by petewally1976
Thanks ENTP. We are All Inclusive but how good it is remains to be seen!
I can only vouch for the Olympic Lagoon, which was truly excellent
Old Dec 31, 2017, 5:38 am

Programs: HH Diamond BA Blue
Hi everybody just a quick update sat in Pfo departures still no lounge access for Club Europe passengers. Thought this might change now BA have started to fly this route all year round again. Offered Premium lounge access for €30 each! Very disappointed!

Old Dec 31, 2017, 1:48 pm

Programs: QF, BA
Originally Posted by russ1h
Hi everybody just a quick update sat in Pfo departures still no lounge access for Club Europe passengers. Thought this might change now BA have started to fly this route all year round again. Offered Premium lounge access for €30 each! Very disappointed!

Thanks for the update. Was an airport voucher offered?
Old Dec 31, 2017, 11:43 pm

Programs: HH Diamond BA Blue
Originally Posted by joequimby
Thanks for the update. Was an airport voucher offered?
No voucher offered, The family checking in before my wife and I asked and were flatly refused

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.