Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge Lost Property

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2015, 6:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Blue, Virgin Flying Club, Hertz #1 Gold, Avis Preferred, National Emerald, Dr. Oetker Speciale
Lounge Lost Property

Hello All,
I travelled LHR/IAH on Thursday morning, 10th October and I think I may have left a portable hard-drive in the Galleries Club South.
Does anyone know the best email/phone number to try and track it down?
Thanks,
Tony
Old Oct 10, 2015, 7:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Originally Posted by tony flynn
Hello All,
I travelled LHR/IAH on Thursday morning, 10th October and I think I may have left a portable hard-drive in the Galleries Club South.
Thanks,
Tony
Look here:
https://www.missingx.com/
All lost/found property is transferred to bagport. You can search at the above link.
Prospero started a similar thread a couple of weeks ago concerning a power cord but I'm not able to find it at the moment.

Last edited by jerry a. laska; Oct 10, 2015 at 7:43 pm
Old Oct 10, 2015, 10:09 pm

Programs: BA Silver, Mucci
Originally Posted by tony flynn
Hello All,
Thanks,
Tony

Thursday was 8th October - I would hate for you to be looking on the wrong date.
Old Oct 10, 2015, 10:14 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
Cool

Originally Posted by jerry a. laska
Look here:
https://www.missingx.com/
All lost/found property is transferred to bagport. You can search at the above link.
Prospero started a similar thread a couple of weeks ago concerning a power cord but I'm not able to find it at the moment.
I think that was Petrus. He'd been having some breakfast and doing some printing.
Old Oct 11, 2015, 4:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Blue, Virgin Flying Club, Hertz #1 Gold, Avis Preferred, National Emerald, Dr. Oetker Speciale
Jerry and HilFly, thank you both so much for your help.
Old Oct 11, 2015, 6:21 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by jerry a. laska
That must be a first! I am often amazed by your prowess in locating threads... Wonder if you are a cricket statatician in your spare time!
Old Oct 12, 2015, 12:24 pm

Location: usually somewhere between 30000 and 40000 feet...but actually the English countryside
Programs: BA GGL/Lifetime Gold, EK Gold, Lowly M&M, Marriott tit, Hhonors Diamond, numerous others
Originally Posted by Doc Savage
I think that was Petrus. He'd been having some breakfast and doing some printing.
Ouch!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.