Award space for first class

Old Oct 10, 2015, 5:07 am
Original Poster

Award space for first class

hi all....I would like to get an award seat from london to new york in september 2016....however no space is available.....how long in advance does ba release the seat?
Old Oct 10, 2015, 5:11 am

Programs: MUCCI
Q. how long in advance does ba release the seat?

A. See the sticky prominently displayed at the top of the Forum... "Your guide to spending Avios | 2015 " ;-)

You don't have to look very far, post #2 by Prospero should do it.
Old Oct 10, 2015, 5:14 am

Programs: BA - Blue > Bronze > Silver > Bronze > Blue
Originally Posted by luv_flying
hi all....I would like to get an award seat from london to new york in september 2016....however no space is available.....how long in advance does ba release the seat?
Lucky for you NYC is one of the easier places to get F availability. F seats are not guaranteed to be made available 350ish days out, so if you can't see things now, just keep searching on a regular basis and you should find something at some point

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.