FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   Qatar flights crediting to BA account (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/1711390-qatar-flights-crediting-ba-account.html)

diego454 Apr 19, 2017 3:32 pm

Hello,
i flew with qatar in R fare J twelve calendar days ago and still nothing should i star to chase ?
Thanks

Schwann Apr 19, 2017 6:16 pm

Wait to see if they appear tomorrow, Friday.

florens Apr 19, 2017 11:33 pm

Originally Posted by Schwann (Post 28202989)
Wait to see if they appear tomorrow, Friday.

Would say the same. If you need to retroclaim, I found the process very easy (it took 1 minute) on ba.com (compared to what I remember from LH M&M) and my flight was credited just 48h later.

Porky Speedpig Apr 20, 2017 2:39 am

Originally Posted by florens (Post 28203909)
Would say the same. If you need to retroclaim, I found the process very easy (it took 1 minute) on ba.com (compared to what I remember from LH M&M) and my flight was credited just 48h later.

Yes, same here. Of 4 recent QR flights, one went thru automatically after 3 days. The other I eventually claimed for after 12 days and was credited within 48hrs, the other two I claimed for yesterday after 10 day gap. Not that I am in a rush but I am stranded on 1480 points!

obduro Apr 20, 2017 2:49 am

Originally Posted by diego454 (Post 28202376)
Hello,
i flew with qatar in R fare J twelve calendar days ago and still nothing should i star to chase ?
Thanks

If they don't appear tomorrow send BAMissingAvios a private message with your details and they can sort it too. Came through very quickly once I provided Boarding Passes (it's a pain that they didn't come through as they should have, but quickly resolvable).

palmanfr Apr 20, 2017 5:33 am

Originally Posted by diego454 (Post 28202376)
Hello,
Thanks

The exact same happened to me after a AMS-DOH-TYO RT trip 2 weeks ago.
Filed a retro claim and got the miles and TP added to my account 72 hours later for the first 3 segments, and received an email asking for the BP and eticket receipt for the DOH-AMS (last leg of this trip).

LHSEN Apr 24, 2017 7:58 am

Flown 4 QR sectors in R & F class out of 2 sectors 8 days ago, the other 2 sectors 3 days ago ... none have posted. On the other hand, friend of my flying exactly same flights, class, and dates, have already received all 4 sectors credited to his QF account, consistently credited 3 days after flight was taken. This tells me it is a BA deficiency, not QR.

Fontana Apr 24, 2017 1:30 pm

Like palmanfr, I also filed a claim with BA after not being awarded and got my TP/Avios after 24h.

Schwann Apr 25, 2017 3:21 pm

How long do they usually take after submitting the boarding passes and e-ticket?

Skyrocker Apr 25, 2017 7:09 pm

Originally Posted by jms_uk (Post 28145987)
If I bought ticket in Y and upgraded it using Qmiles, will the underlying fare automatically post to BAEC or would I need to claim?

if you still looking for an answer, the answer is no, you won't be getting anything on your BAEC account and not posible to submit a claim. I have upgraded a flight before, and couldn't get it posted to BAEC.

florens Apr 25, 2017 10:27 pm

Originally Posted by Schwann (Post 28229125)
How long do they usually take after submitting the boarding passes and e-ticket?

My retroclaim via ba.com was credited within 48h. No need to submit boarding passes, only a couple of information. I found the process very easy.

LHSEN Apr 29, 2017 6:37 am

I submitted a claim only for 2 flight right after the 1 week mark, credit went thru in 72 hrs. Submitted the remaining 2 claims yesterday, let see how long this time.

Maluku_Flyer Apr 29, 2017 2:14 pm

Did a couple of retro-credits via BA.com in the last few years and the TPs/Avios always showed up within a few days.

I have found that QR computers occasionally "lose" the BA number that was entered when booking the flight. So always make sure that your BA number and OW status actually shows on the boarding pass.

pebadian Apr 29, 2017 4:03 pm

We had a QR outbound to CGK two weeks ago, return last week. None have posted automatically. After a week I claimed the outbound and they came pretty quickly. Will do the same ASAP with the return.
Numbers were in the system all along, even on the boarding pass. Bit annoying as the return will push me to gold so waiting for that.

Bluebrummie2000 Apr 29, 2017 11:37 pm

I regularly fly QR. Thx to FT advice I now wait till the first Wednesday after travel. If the Exec Club credits are not forthcoming, I call BA. Usually I get a 'result' in 2 or 3 days.