Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Seating suggestion with two infants on lap on 744

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2015, 4:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP

It appears that our flight will have 744 configuration and we would like to get bassinet seats. Can anyone suggest good seats with two infants on lap?

Should we go for 33 or 40 E and F? Thanks.
Old Sep 13, 2015, 4:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC: Silver - Marriott: Titanium
Originally Posted by ilovetofly
It appears that our flight will have 744 configuration and we would like to get bassinet seats. Can anyone suggest good seats with two infants on lap?

Should we go for 33 or 40 E and F? Thanks.
To be honest, they are much of a muchness in reality.

The only thing that may swing it is if you WANT to be closer to the galley to have things warmed/cleaned and a place to go incase you want to walk with the children etc. or if one is crying and you are so inclined to remove the child from the cabin.

I really can't see a plus or minus as to the seating. One thing to consider for you as parents and your own service onboard is that 40 will get pretty much last choice of meal and get served last. 33 will get a guaranteed meal choice and served sooner than 40…
Old Sep 13, 2015, 6:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
BingBongBoy, thanks for your feedback. As this flight is a red-eye flight, meal service is our last concern.

Is there any leg-room difference between 33 and 40?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.