Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

New Boarding Process- has anyone noticed an improvement?

New Boarding Process- has anyone noticed an improvement?

Old May 29, 2016, 3:06 pm

Programs: BAEC GFL, GGL, CCR; Marriott PFL, Ambassador; Hilton Diamond
Just seen this thread and maybe its already been pointed out but BA does sponsor Rugby so it seems to me the boarding scrum is appropriate
Old May 29, 2016, 4:10 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Virgin Atlantic Silver
NAP - LGW: Priority lane already had a snaking queue when I got to the gate. C/E was called first but not enforced, the scrum just shuffled forward, always feel slightly awkward leaving the queue and pushing to the front waving boarding card. Not a huge amount of difference at NAP as its generally a bus gate.

Surely the easy way to avoid the scrum is for gate staff to quickly police the priority queue prior to commencing boarding (just as CX does ).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.