Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Online Check-in: Visa errors for flight to the US

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Online Check-in: Visa errors for flight to the US

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2018, 11:20 am

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by UKtravelbear
No one from BA actively looks at every single thread here. There is a 'web site errors' thread that BA do look at. Post in that - though it's still no guarantee they will fix it.
Thanks I've posted it there.
Old Apr 13, 2018, 8:38 am

I just had this happen to me checking in for a LHR-SFO flight tomorrow. I'm a US citizen living in the UK that's never had this before. When I went in to check my Advanced Passenger Information all the fields were blank (passport details, citizenship, etc). I wonder if they implemented some change recently and accidentally cleared out a bunch of data from US Citizens? Once I filled it all in again and saved it I was able to complete OLCI.
Old Apr 13, 2018, 8:56 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hotels.com Gold
Originally Posted by bigmarley4
I just had this happen to me checking in for a LHR-SFO flight tomorrow. I'm a US citizen living in the UK that's never had this before. When I went in to check my Advanced Passenger Information all the fields were blank (passport details, citizenship, etc). I wonder if they implemented some change recently and accidentally cleared out a bunch of data from US Citizens? Once I filled it all in again and saved it I was able to complete OLCI.
I just went in to update our hotel details for a flight to the USA next weekend - I had previously completed it using a different hotel. My husband's API details were all in there but mine had been reset to blank. I'm a UK citizen so I think that part is a general bug not related to citizenship.
bigmarley4 likes this.
Old Apr 13, 2018, 9:19 am

Programs: BA Gold
... and again... 5 times now this year this has happened: OLCI says I need to enter the visa (GC) information - but it then say's all the information is there, although if you try to see it, it's all blank. Other times I have phoned BA and they haven't been able to help either... . :-((
bigmarley4 likes this.
Old Apr 13, 2018, 9:30 am

Originally Posted by CKBA
... and again... 5 times now this year this has happened: OLCI says I need to enter the visa (GC) information - but it then say's all the information is there, although if you try to see it, it's all blank. Other times I have phoned BA and they haven't been able to help either... . :-((
Nasty bug!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.