Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Asking for Supervisor's name leads to "Final Notice"?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Asking for Supervisor's name leads to "Final Notice"?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2015, 7:55 am

Programs: BA GGL, UA Plat, DL Plat, Hilton Diamond
All fair comments, and the OP's case does sound like a storm in a teacup, but I do think judicious use of undeclared filming can be a proportionate action in some circumstances.

Clearly, you can't cater for situations which suddenly flare up (scrabbling for the REC button is not terribly discreet !!), but if you think things are going to be a bit sticky, there's really no harm is being prepared...

I certainly wouldn't condone publishing video of people doing their jobs within the rules (however sternly, or indeed poorly), as we all have bad days but there have been reports on here over the last few months about disputes where the OP alleges behaviour by others which is clearly unacceptable.

In those cases, I would certainly provide copies of my footage to the relevant bodies and expect it to back my version of events.

Having said that, my approach of speaking quietly and smiling broadly, despite occasional provocation, seems to have kept nasty jobsworths away from me for most of the last 30 years

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.