Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Effective flight change alert from BA

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2015, 1:31 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Vietnam Airlines Lotusmiles Platinum
Mmmm! Now upto 8 BA changes notified by email! In 24 hours!!! This for flights through to March!

My IB changes were advised by MyFlights! Though as my tickets were purchased via an OTA I will forgive IB as potentially they may not have my email!
Old Jul 16, 2015, 1:54 am

Programs: BA Silver, ZSL Silver
My flights told me about a time change (only 15 minutes) of my flight to ORD in December. After a bit of digging it looks as if it changes from a 77W to 772 from October. Didn't get anything from BA, but I'm assuming that's because the time change was so small and they don't explicitly tell you what type of 777 when you book anyway.
Old Jul 16, 2015, 2:31 am

Programs: SK EBG, BAEC Gold, LH FTL, FBP, CCG, HH Diamond
Wife got a text and I got an e-mail of a flight change. I'm just curios why I didn't get a text...
Old Jul 16, 2015, 2:38 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by gustavmahler
My flights told me about a time change (only 15 minutes) of my flight to ORD in December. After a bit of digging it looks as if it changes from a 77W to 772 from October. Didn't get anything from BA, but I'm assuming that's because the time change was so small and they don't explicitly tell you what type of 777 when you book anyway.
Indeed, I have yet to see a notification from BA on a type change of aircraft ever. They don't send them out for 747<->777 swaps even when it leads to selected seat changes, so this likelihood of getting a notiifcation for a swap between a 77W and 772 is zero.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.