Wiki Posts
Search

ATL First Lounge?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2015, 1:26 pm
Original Poster

ATL First Lounge?

Hi all.

Departing out of ATL heading to LHR traveling in F on BA. After a quick search, is there no BA lounge in ATL for departures? Is it The Club? I see there is also an admirals club in T. We have to kill about 4 hours...Suggestions?

Thanks.

J
Old Jun 21, 2015, 1:30 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by jelliott04
Hi all.

Departing out of ATL heading to LHR traveling in F on BA. After a quick search, is there no BA lounge in ATL for departures? Is it The Club? I see there is also an admirals club in T. We have to kill about 4 hours...Suggestions?

Thanks.

J
You do indeed use The Club - no separate F lounge/section
Old Jun 21, 2015, 1:33 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
Ecco is a really good bar/restaurant in the international terminal that BA uses. I have also heard 'One flew south' is very good but this is in a different terminal and i've never been bothered to find it as Ecco meets my needs. The Club is average at best and always feels crowded, particularly close to boarding
Old Jun 21, 2015, 1:38 pm

Programs: BA Silver, Thameslink Delay Repay
Literally the only redeeming feature of "The Club" is that it has a touchscreen sweet tea machine.

The international terminal in ATL is tiny by comparison to most airports, if you're not arriving into ATL by plane (I presume you are?) I wouldn't arrive too early. Failing that, there's always "One Flew South" (plenty of time to get from there to the international concourse on a four hour layover)!
Old Jun 21, 2015, 1:46 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by csutter
Literally the only redeeming feature of "The Club" is that it has a touchscreen sweet tea machine.

The international terminal in ATL is tiny by comparison to most airports, if you're not arriving into ATL by plane (I presume you are?) I wouldn't arrive too early. Failing that, there's always "One Flew South" (plenty of time to get from there to the international concourse on a four hour layover)!
We're arriving by car but from New Orleans. We wanted to give ourselves enough time to not be rushed but maybe we'll cut it a little closer if the lounge isn't a great option.

Bummer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.