Old Jun 11, 2015, 1:07 am

Concorde Room guest

brilliant - thanks for clarification
Old Jun 18, 2015, 8:44 am

It seems that "You First" do not agree with you on the check-in bit :

Response Via Email(Vicky) - 18/06/2015 02.57 PM
Dear Mr Bluesky

Thank you for your email.
I am afraid the only passengers that can check in at the First desk are people travelling in First. You can however take him in to the lounge with you as a guest.

Kind regards
Vicky
British Airways You First
Opening hours: 7:30am-8pm daily
Direct email address: [email protected]
Old Jun 18, 2015, 8:48 am
nux
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, QF WP
Originally Posted by blueskypete
Don't worry, as long as you all checkin together it will be fine.
Old Jun 18, 2015, 8:49 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
Originally Posted by blueskypete

Response Via Email(Vicky) - 18/06/2015 02.57 PM
Dear Mr Bluesky

Thank you for your email.
I am afraid the only passengers that can check in at the First desk are people travelling in First. You can however take him in to the lounge with you as a guest.

Kind regards
Vicky
British Airways You First
Opening hours: 7:30am-8pm daily
Direct email address: [email protected]
That's not right. For one thing, what about all the gold card holders who are not traveling in first?
Old Jun 18, 2015, 10:59 am

Programs: BA Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Genius1
There is no Fast Track immigration at JFK.
Which I found out very sadly of standing 3 hours in the queue to first clear immigration then queue at customs then queue at the taxi rank!

Originally Posted by Genius1
On departure from JFK back to LHR, the same guesting applies as at LHR (check-in, security, CCR).
Fast track at LHR do not actually check your boarding pass. I usually take a fast track voucher and bring another person along. But flashing your boarding pass without a voucher works too. So theoretically you can just get one voucher for your friend and use the boarding pass to get through.

Or I usually just ask a few times and get a few vouchers. It's quite easy to lose things on the flight....
Old Dec 16, 2021, 1:43 pm

Can anyone confirm if anything has changed in the 6 years since the thread above was last updated? I have just managed to upgrade my wife and I to first for a flight to YVR in the summer, but our 2 friends are still in Club. Will we be able to guest them into the CCR, (none of us have any status), assuming no more First availability opens up?
Old Dec 16, 2021, 1:53 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by HSR1234
Can anyone confirm if anything has changed in the 6 years since the thread above was last updated? I have just managed to upgrade my wife and I to first for a flight to YVR in the summer, but our 2 friends are still in Club. Will we be able to guest them into the CCR, (none of us have any status), assuming no more First availability opens up?
Yes, that's within the guesting allowance for CCR.
orbitmic likes this.
Old Dec 16, 2021, 2:17 pm

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
Yes, that's within the guesting allowance for CCR.
Thanks CWS, that’s brilliant news!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.