Thank you BA (Great service)

Old May 30, 2015, 3:57 am

Programs: Mucci de la Cuisine Arienne du Rseau Courte Dure de British Airways
I'm loving this thread!
Old May 30, 2015, 9:44 am

I just wish that as a lowly silver, I too could give a 'silver card' . All our flights have been superb and , as a lowly silver, i'm very happy with LGW lounge. Maybe flying during non term, non bank holiday time makes a difference. Ps another nice Asian meal on our flight in CE Lgw Tfs : Beef Panang and on the way back Chicken Korma
Old May 30, 2015, 3:59 pm

Programs: BAEC Bronze
Originally Posted by kauppias
I have had super service on BA in the air, at the airport, on the phone etc. I have rarely gotten recognition on board being a BAEC GOLD OR OWS/OWE! I would love to fly BA more but with the new BAEC accrual tables I have had to shift away from them. Luckily I gave a FA my Golden ticket allready and made her day
What's a Golden Ticket?
Old May 30, 2015, 4:03 pm

Programs: I go wherever the content takes me.
Originally Posted by gypsyjaney

What's a Golden Ticket?
It's a facility Gold members get to say a special thank you, effectively over and above a "Well Done". They used to be physical but are now electronic in the BAEC account management page.

The theory is if someone with as much flying experience as a Gold gives praise, it must be because the staff member has definitely exceeded expectations.

I've not issued mine, but suffice to say I've had plenty more good service than bad on BA.
Old May 30, 2015, 4:07 pm

Programs: BAEC Bronze
Thanks-WhAt a good idea.
Old May 31, 2015, 1:55 am

thank you BA crew indeed!

flew LHR to VCE CE 5 may 08.55 flight in exit row 10D and 10F
very busy due art festival so 10 rows of CE right to the single exit row (A319 new config)
very happy had decent leg room - new seats not bad
no centre table fitted at exit row (no issue for me)

superb crew - 2 fabulous girls and lovely full hot breakfast with seconds if wanted
the cold meat plate looked nice too with fresh fruit
crew delightful

returned to LGW on 737 old CE 08 may 16.30 flight - fairly quiet only 5 rows not full.
tatty old a/c and not that comfy seats but superb CSD doing the service all by himself as if it was his own afternoon tea party
great fun and very nice chap
afternoon tea sandwiches and scone - could be better - bit disappointed with the food but the CSD made up for it - he was charming , short bald chap - complete hoot and a real pro

Last edited by rog747; May 31, 2015 at 2:12 am

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.