Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Impressions of BA from a Qatar Platinum

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2015, 10:55 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Flew the QR A380 (DOH-LHR) two months ago, and last night BA A380 (JNB-LHR). Both flights in J. This was the first time flying BA long haul for a while, and have been reading the comments on FT, so was very interested to see if BA was a bad as many people have said.

Unfortunately, in comparisson to QR the flight on BA was simply in a different (lower) league. It just seemed like shopping at Lidl as opposed to Waitrose! The seat, the IFE, the food, the drinks, the amenity kit, the cabin cleanliness were all inferior to QR. I will say that we did have a very nice crew.

Having just returned to live in the UK I was hoping that this would not be the case, but I guess that QR will continue to get my business.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.