Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA code share TP's and Avios on BA Exec

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2015, 11:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold , HH Diamond , IHG Diamond Elite, Accor Gold
AA code share TP's and Avios on BA Exec

Hi All,

I am in the states for the next 10 weeks and want to take advantage of some TP runs,
My question is if taking an AA flight no on another code share carrier such as Alaska,Mesa,skywest etc, will i get the normal AA TP's and Avios credited to my BA exec account ! !,

Thanks,

RGMD11
Old Apr 15, 2015, 1:04 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
For AA codeshares on AS metal you earn nothing. Same for AA codeshares on any other non partner airline you earn nothing. See the table at the bottom of this page:

http://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/...-avios/flights

EDIT: Operators under the American Eagle brand earn as a normal AA flight.

Amended re american eagle further to Airprox' s post.

Last edited by KARFA; Apr 15, 2015 at 1:17 am
Old Apr 15, 2015, 1:10 am

Programs: BA GGL, A3*G, Mucci de l'expertise des Apps
Skywest, Mesa and Envoy all operate flights under the American Eagle brand. So as long as you are booking an actual AA prime flight, these all earn normal AA avios and TPs.
Old Apr 15, 2015, 2:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold , HH Diamond , IHG Diamond Elite, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by Airprox
Skywest, Mesa and Envoy all operate flights under the American Eagle brand. So as long as you are booking an actual AA prime flight, these all earn normal AA avios and TPs.

That's exactly what i thought,thanks guys for the answers,much appreciated,GGL first time by July,with 3 months to spare and on BA001 "Babybus" for the first time tomorrow,
Old Apr 15, 2015, 3:36 am

Programs: BA GGL, A3*G, Mucci de l'expertise des Apps
Don't forget what KARFA also said though, AA code on AS mental earns nada, zip, zilch, rien.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.