Wiki Posts
Search

Breakfast at Dublin?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2015, 12:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Varies
Breakfast at Dublin?

After a truly dreadful travel day today (LCY-DUB, I wrote a trip report but my tablet ate it - which is typical of today's run of luck), I see that my DUB-LCY flight tomorrow is delayed. I can't hold out for the on-board meal so I'm now trying to decide whether to have the Premier Inn breakfast, find something at the airport or see what's available in the EC lounge there. Any thoughts? Be kind, it's been a very trying day and the thought of more delays tomorrow is not a good one. If I could find the perfect bacon sandwich I'd be a very happy person.
Old Apr 9, 2015, 12:35 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Starbucks Gold
I would opt for the PI all-you-can-eat breakfast. Probably cost about the same as a bacon buttie in DUB. Was there last week and don't recall many places airside where I would choose to eat, apart from maybe the 'chocolate cafe' but don't think they do bacon butties.
Old Apr 9, 2015, 12:43 pm

Programs: BA Gold GGL
Check out this page: http://www.dublinairport.com/gns/sho...staurants.aspx

There are options in both terminals which are connected airside if you feel like a wander. There seems to be at least one option in each for breakfast.

The lounge will have pastries only, no hot food.
Old Apr 9, 2015, 12:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Varies
Thank you. I think the PI one is probably the easiest, then just hop on the shuttle. I don't do pastries!
Old Apr 9, 2015, 1:31 pm

Programs: BA Gold, AAdvantage, Marriot & SPG Platinum, Hilton, AClub gold, ICH
Ditto for PI breakfast, it was fine for the money and buffet style so quick (think possibly you can order eggs)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.