FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   Your chance for feedback (BA EXEC CLUB) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/1670272-your-chance-feedback-ba-exec-club.html)

BABHX Apr 7, 2015 11:32 am

Your chance for feedback (BA EXEC CLUB)

Apologies everyone, i was simply running this survey for my own information this is for my own purpose. Sorry for any frustration caused, I am new to the forum and thought that perhaps i would be able to receive many opinions on something i feel strongly about.

Once again apologies

MPH1980 Apr 7, 2015 11:33 am

Which you'll be doing what with?

Paralytic Apr 7, 2015 11:33 am

What is this feedback to be used for? Are you in any way representing BA? I suspect not, but you are somewhat presenting yourself as such with your username.

paul4040 Apr 7, 2015 11:35 am

Your chance for feedback (BA EXEC CLUB)

What's the purpose of the research? If it's not going to BA it's not "feedback". ;)

Also, plurals like "Silver and Gold tiers" don't require apostrophes. :cool:

BABHX Apr 7, 2015 11:36 am

All recorded responses will be collected and analysed to draw findings and conclusions as to what if any enhancements the BA Exec club provides to loyal customers. I am a British Airways employee working in the premium department.

BABHX Apr 7, 2015 11:39 am

To put it simple, I wish to accumulate data to benefit myself in providing me with an understanding from a members perspective, so I can then identify trends and come up with suggestions to share with my company regarding the development of the EXEC club. Many thanks all

Banana4321 Apr 7, 2015 11:39 am

I hope you have your tin hat on.

Paralytic Apr 7, 2015 11:39 am

Originally Posted by Paralytic (Post 24630081)
What is this feedback to be used for? Are you in any way representing BA? I suspect not, but you are somewhat presenting yourself as such with your username.

OK, so I was wrong with that :D

I'm now convinced since the dreaded E-Word has been used in a later response ;)

layz Apr 7, 2015 11:40 am

You obviously don't work for BA or you'd know the correct meaning of enhancements! :)

Paralytic Apr 7, 2015 11:41 am

Originally Posted by BABHX (Post 24630092)
All recorded responses will be collected and analysed to draw findings and conclusions as to what if any enhancements the BA Exec club provides to loyal customers. I am a British Airways employee working in the premium department.

I'm not loyal to BA. Can I still respond? ;)

Thanks for the opportunity - I'm sure you'll get lots of constructive feedback. And some sweary words.

DirkGently Apr 7, 2015 11:41 am

You're supposed to put "the views I express are my own and do not necessarily represent, indeed are frequently diametrically opposed to, my employer's". Or something like that.

EuropeanPete Apr 7, 2015 11:42 am

I think if this is genuine then you really should find a way of authenticating your identity. The typos don't help.

BerksFlyer Apr 7, 2015 11:42 am

Wouldn't it be better to send this out through a more formal channel, such as the email address in BAEC member profiles?

KARFA Apr 7, 2015 11:43 am

Welcome BABHX. I would strongly suggest you contact one of the moderators so they can establish you are acting in an official capacity for BA and that it can be reflected on your profile. I am afraid until then there will be a lot of doubt about your status and that of your survey (since when do BA do surveys hosted on Googledocs btw?).

MPH1980 Apr 7, 2015 11:43 am

And why are you doing this outside of the process the rest of your company uses - e.g. the Nunwood surveys?