Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Your chance for feedback (BA EXEC CLUB)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2015, 11:44 am

Originally Posted by EuropeanPete
I think if this is genuine then you really should find a way of authenticating your identity. The typos don't help.
This. +1
Old Apr 7, 2015, 11:44 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Most Google Doc links tend to lead to Spam and hacked computers.

Be cautious.
Old Apr 7, 2015, 11:45 am

Programs: BAEC Silver,clubcard,clubcard plus, BA Amex................ And Mucci x3 ;)
Originally Posted by layz
You obviously don't work for BA or you'd know the correct meaning of enhancements!
Originally Posted by EuropeanPete
I think if this is genuine then you really should find a way of authenticating your identity. The typos don't help.

Hmmmm
So works for BA why isn't the OP an official company rep to the board ?
I'm somewhat skeptical to say the least.
If I were the OP I would pm the mods to see about getting recognized as an official rep

Good luck

cs
Old Apr 7, 2015, 11:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
Originally Posted by BABHX
All recorded responses will be collected and analysed to draw findings and conclusions as to what if any enhancements the BA Exec club provides to loyal customers. I am a British Airways employee working in the premium department.
'premium department'?

What on earth is that supposed to mean.

I think this is the work of a student trying to get a year end project completed - some of the English is dodgy such as this

Are you at a benefit with the membership compared to none-membership passengers of the airline?

If you are a BA employee working on an official project then get the BA Exec representative to validate this as an official survey.
Old Apr 7, 2015, 11:46 am

And ... it's gone.
Old Apr 7, 2015, 11:51 am

Originally Posted by BABHX
Apologies everyone, i was simply running this survey for my own information. I am an employee of BA, but this is for my own purpose. Sorry for any frustration caused, I am new to the forum and thought that perhaps i would be able to receive many opinions on something i feel strongly about.

Once again apologies
Oh boy did you enter the lion's den.

Not to mention setting yourself up for trouble with your employer.

You can gain all the info you need by taking the time to read through the threads here.
Old Apr 7, 2015, 12:06 pm

Programs: BAEC
Wait - benefit of the doubt here. A BA employee has the initiative to put out a survey to find out some information in a quantative way that he can then use for an internal project/report/feedback and you shoot it down? No personal data is requested in the survey (unlike the official BA surveys) so I don't really see the harm. If he isn't a BA employee I don't really see what he is gaining by gathering this information.
Old Apr 7, 2015, 12:11 pm

Programs: I go wherever the content takes me.
Originally Posted by TabTraveller
Wait - benefit of the doubt here. A BA employee has the initiative to put out a survey to find out some information in a quantative way that he can then use for an internal project/report/feedback and you shoot it down? No personal data is requested in the survey (unlike the official BA surveys) so I don't really see the harm. If he isn't a BA employee I don't really see what he is gaining by gathering this information.
He clearly isn't an employee as far as I can tell. People just don't like being misled.

(There's some feedback for you, BA!)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.