Was starting to feel left out, but mine has been zeroed too - but not Mrs Lem's
Old Mar 27, 2015, 7:00 am

Programs: BA Gold
Same here.
Old Mar 27, 2015, 7:05 am
nux
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, QF WP
Knowing BA the audits will take at least 32 days and all avios will be reinstated from the 29th of April..
Old Mar 27, 2015, 7:13 am

Programs: BA - Silver,Hilton-Diamond, IHG - PlatAmb, GHA - Plat
Mine is the same, I would recommend calling BA Exec Club, as the agent walked me through a process which involves requesting a change to your Exec Club, and the chap I spoke to was very reassuring, and all done and dusted in 10minutes..

And the first thing i would do is change your EC Password (only thing is BA doesnt allow special characters in passwords.. grrr!! )
Old Mar 27, 2015, 7:13 am
Formerly ItalyBAGold

And same here..
Old Mar 27, 2015, 7:19 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Today I've fallen victim to Ex-Gratia-Gate too. They will have to put a materiality statement on the annual accounts to explain this one.

I was told to wait a few days but I can make bookings by telephone if necessary.
Old Mar 27, 2015, 7:24 am

Programs: BA Silver - hard drop from GGL :( SPG Gold, Hilton Diamond, AC E50k
Ex-gratia here as well...

However, a quick call to the GGL line solved it, I changed the password while on the phone, and was told that Avios would be reinstated ASAP, and even offered to help with holding seats for trip planning. TBH, happy they take security seriously, and very fortunate to be GGL and have them help me so quickly, the team there is truly amazing!
Old Mar 27, 2015, 7:35 am

Programs: BA Blue, IHG Spire, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by mclachlan4321
Same here.
And me :-/
Old Mar 27, 2015, 7:47 am

Programs: Gold Mega Legend
YEP.
Agent on the line had no idea what had happened - suggested that it may have been smart for BA to have briefed their staff about a security breach

Also no remedy for me of resetting password - have been passed on to audit team and eagerly awaiting their cut and paste response.
Old Mar 27, 2015, 7:52 am

Programs: BA Gold,Amex Centurion,Marriott LT Plat Prem Elite +AMBASS,Hilton Diamond,Priority Club Plat,VS Gold
Originally Posted by revan
YEP.
Agent on the line had no idea what had happened - suggested that it may have been smart for BA to have briefed their staff about a security breach

Also no remedy for me of resetting password - have been passed on to audit team and eagerly awaiting their cut and paste response.
Yup I got hit also and had to verify last few transactions. Missing quite a few Avios. Not a great time for this to happen with the upcoming devaluation...
Old Mar 27, 2015, 7:54 am

Programs: BA Blue, IHG Spire, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by revan
YEP.

Yes I've also been told that the Audit team will look into it and contact me in due course, although reading in another thread that there are hundreds of accounts in Audit so as a lowly Silver I guess i might be quite far down the pecking list for it being resolved!
Old Mar 27, 2015, 7:54 am

Well I'm now completely locked out!

Edit: just spoke to them - they confessed to hundreds of accounts being affected, all being manually security checked. He took my details and has sent it to the audit team for avios and access to be reinstated.

Did say it wouldn't be immediate - but would be soon.
Old Mar 27, 2015, 8:04 am

Programs: BA Gold, SK EBG
Originally Posted by MPH1980
Well I'm now completely locked out!

Edit: just spoke to them - they confessed to hundreds of accounts being affected, all being manually security checked. He took my details and has sent it to the audit team for avios and access to be reinstated.

Did say it wouldn't be immediate - but would be soon.
I called the GGL line who advised me to reset password via the "Forgot PIN/Password" link. Did that and received an email after 1 min. Could access account but obviously Avios is 0. Will be corrected in 24h according to the lady I spoke to.

Last edited by khybner; Mar 27, 2015 at 8:12 am
Old Mar 27, 2015, 8:07 am

Programs: AA CX AC
Originally Posted by Eskimoboy
And me :-/

Yup-me too 50,009 avios down to zero today 03/27, no email no nuttin
Old Mar 27, 2015, 8:17 am
iDo

Programs: BA Gold, Star Alliance Gold, HHonors Gold.
Am me :-/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.