Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Terminal 3 lounge options

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2017, 6:01 am

Programs: AA EXP 2 MM
Originally Posted by mikeriegel1
- AA lounges are typical poor food and low quality drinks - even in the First lounge.
I like the interesting choice of breakfast snacks in the AA First lounge if you want something light before having breakfast/early lunch on the flight.
Old Dec 20, 2017, 6:32 am

As a silver Cathay pacific all the way he says sitting ready to depart after 3 dirty martinis and a noodle bar banquet
sunshinebob and TPRun like this.
Old Dec 20, 2017, 7:17 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Nandos
Originally Posted by Cw novice
As a silver Cathay pacific all the way he says sitting ready to depart after 3 dirty martinis and a noodle bar banquet
This is definitely one of my fave posts on here to date!

What time are noodles available from?
Old Dec 20, 2017, 7:54 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by TPRun
What time are noodles available from?
As far as I can tell, the Noodle Bar hours are the same as the lounge.
TPRun likes this.
Old Dec 20, 2017, 7:57 am

Hi TPRun,

Not certain of the official time, but I got there around 8-8:15 before a trip to Tallinn - though it wasn’t busy, people were going up to order the noodles and it didn’t take long - 5-10 min max?

edit: beaten to it by c-w-s. I think there are definitely less staff behind the bar at that time in the morning, but there was always at least one person there and they seemed very attentive
TPRun likes this.
Old Dec 20, 2017, 8:07 am

Programs: BA Gold, OZ Diamond, LH Silver
AFAIK CX lounge Noodle Bar is the only "non-breakfast" option in any T3 lounge before 11am.

Might be of interest to somebody tired of airport/onboard breakfasts like me. Especially as my usual routing already involves breakfast at HEL lounge and another breakfast onboard HEL-LHR before even arriving at LHR. After that I am not in the mood for a third breakfast anymore, and would very much prefer lunch opions to be available earlier!
florens and TPRun like this.
Old Feb 9, 2018, 12:03 pm

Is there anything hot to order or from the buffet in the QR lounge between midday and 3pm?
Old Feb 9, 2018, 12:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci Extraordinaire, Hilton Diamond, BA Gold (ex BD)
Originally Posted by CatchThePigeon
Is there anything hot to order or from the buffet in the QR lounge between midday and 3pm?
That's T4, so might be best starting a new thread (if you don't get an answer here) may make sense so those who've used QR from LHR will see the question and reply.
Old Feb 9, 2018, 12:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Have QR moved to T3 now?
Old Feb 9, 2018, 12:28 pm
:D!
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Diamond, Hilton Bronze, A3 Diamond, IHG *G
Do you mean QF lounge?
Old Feb 9, 2018, 1:18 pm

Originally Posted by :D!
Do you mean QF lounge?
I do indeed. I don't know my Rs from my Fs (or elbow for that matter).
alexwuk likes this.
Old Feb 10, 2018, 4:08 am

Should be some hot food upstairs on the buffet. Changes from Breakfast to Lunch somewhere around 12-1. Downstairs should be deserts, scones etc. No restaurant food available though,
Old Feb 10, 2018, 6:16 am

Programs: BA Executive Club Gold, Hyatt Globalist
On Monday of last week they had a pretty nice buffet. Combination of hot food (chicken tikka masala, rice, freshly cooked nan bread), soups, salads and various cold stuff. I was quite impressed.

They told me that the downstairs sit-down restaurant started serving at 17:00.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.