Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA1376 last night

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2015, 11:05 am

Programs: Cunard WorldClub-Gold,Silverseas Venetian society,Alitalia Mille miglia,SPG,Fairmont,IHG.
Originally Posted by bradders81
Humour...

Being from Liverpool, I do agree with him
Hey Bradders- me too!! Whereabouts??
Old Feb 26, 2015, 12:36 pm

When we were on a delayed lba to lhr last year the captain walked the length of the cabin before take off apologising and asking who had onward connections whilst the crew scribbled details down behind him,
Old Feb 26, 2015, 1:13 pm

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Barnaby100
When we were on a delayed lba to lhr last year the captain walked the length of the cabin before take off apologising and asking who had onward connections whilst the crew scribbled details down behind him,
That's a really nice touch, I'm sure it was much appreciated by all. ^
Old Feb 26, 2015, 2:58 pm

Impressive. Shows how a little effort can create a positive impact. These are the people that BA really can't afford to lose.
Old Feb 26, 2015, 6:52 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver,clubcard,clubcard plus, BA Amex................ And Mucci x3 ;)
Originally Posted by Barnaby100
Couldn't of taken long to do this on the LBA shuttle

cs

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.