Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 25, 2018, 2:00 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
This gives the lounges options available for BA passengers departing from LHR T3. If you flight is departing from T3 you will not have access to the T5 lounges - including Concorde Room - since you must have a same-day T5 boarding pass to get airside in T5. If your flight is from T3, then you need to use the T3 lounges, your boarding pass will not work in T5. As it happens there is a good range of lounges available in T3, details below.

For breakfast options for BA Gold / Emerald / First travellers, there is a photo guide in post 291, click here. Note the Qantas lounge only opens at 08:00 hrs.

LHR Terminal 3 First Class Lounges

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/cath...e-reviews.html

LHR Terminal 3 Business Class Lounges

Print Wikipost

Best T3 OneWorld Lounge

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2018, 8:44 am

Programs: Mucci Chevalier des Internautes Amables; BAEC
Originally Posted by sxc
Please check out the QF lounge and report back on the crowds at this time.
The “chatty” baby pushed me over the edge. QF has 6 people (ex staff) and 165-5 showing on the screen (so a marginal improvement over the 86-3 when I left the office). Downstairs is closed, and while the barmaid is friendly I think I will carry on to GF...the wine is verging on undrinkable and the session has finished.
Old Jun 7, 2018, 3:45 am

Programs: qatar airways platinum
Originally Posted by d3vski

i would rate the T4 QR lounge as the best in the world.....even better than their al mourjan in Doha!
I love the QR lounge but the food can be hit and miss. It's essentially re heated( sometimes they dont ping it for long enough)
Old Jun 11, 2018, 2:52 am

Programs: BA GGL - maybe only briefly!
I tend to agree with C-W-S's earlier statement. It was too early for QF and, although tempted by american pancakes, we reined ourselves in to BA and CX. A la carte better in BA (marginally), buffet breakfast better in BA, but ambience, service and champagne better in CX. All in all very acceptable. I understand the BA champagne issue is a temporary glitch(?)
Old Jun 15, 2018, 10:45 am

With kids?

Hello everyone

I am currently in the Qantas lounge waiting for the downstairs section to open for dinner. I’m back in T3 next week with the family which includes my 7 month baby. Anyone got any experience on kids in the lounges and which one of the Oneworld T3 lounges would suit us. Mainly want to eat a nice dinner and change the baby without annoying too many pax due to a slightly noisy (at times) baby!

Thanks
Old Jun 15, 2018, 11:17 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Nandos
Originally Posted by mediamonkey
Hello everyone

I am currently in the Qantas lounge waiting for the downstairs section to open for dinner. I’m back in T3 next week with the family which includes my 7 month baby. Anyone got any experience on kids in the lounges and which one of the Oneworld T3 lounges would suit us. Mainly want to eat a nice dinner and change the baby without annoying too many pax due to a slightly noisy (at times) baby!

Thanks
cant help on the family front but am also in the lounge enjoying some gin if theres time to say hi!
Old Jun 19, 2018, 9:40 am

Programs: BA Gold
Best First Class lounge at Heathrow T3?

Hi
Apologies if this has been covered previously, but I have done a quick search and not turned up too much.
Flying BA first class to Vancouver week after next. Was looking forward to the Concorde lounge again, which I use on the Toronto flights. Silly me, Vancouver goes from T3, so thought I'd ask here for views and experiences. I will be in the lounge from 1300 through to 1700 and enjoy all the nice things in life!

Many thanks
Old Jun 19, 2018, 9:41 am

Programs: BA GGL, A3*G, Mucci de l'expertise des Apps
Originally Posted by TOTH2015
Apologies if this has been covered previously,
Extensively, repeatedly.
Phil the Flyer and rossmacd like this.
Old Jun 19, 2018, 9:41 am

Programs: Mucci, BA GGL/CCR
There are a number of threads on this topic but I'd suggest the Cathay T3 F lounge is the best offering. Others might suggest you also try the relatively new Qantas lounge too as you've got plenty of time.
Old Jun 19, 2018, 9:47 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

@ TOTH2015 - Also see here but the CX Flounge is very good and is where I'd go but why not try a few would be my suggestion with CX last.

Best T3 OneWorld Lounge
Old Jun 19, 2018, 9:49 am

Programs: BAEC - Gold, IHG - Spire Ambassador
Try the lot - I did.
Tredders likes this.
Old Jun 19, 2018, 10:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Don't restrict yourself to "the best" do the lot

But most of your time should be in Cathay in my opinion.... then swing by Qantas [Quantas if you want to annoy people] then grab some takeaways from AA on the way to the gate
Tredders likes this.
Old Jun 25, 2018, 1:59 pm

Just booked a flight on BA First from LAX to Lisbon via LHR. Now looking at the itinerary, I realize that the LHR/LIS (Club Europe) flight departs out of T3. So, no CCR access will be possible in between flights.

I believe I can use my inbound First boarding pass for entry into the BA First lounge in T3. Will the other OW partner F lounges allow access as well, or only the J lounges with my onward boarding pass?
Old Jun 25, 2018, 3:25 pm
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by gstork
Just booked a flight on BA First from LAX to Lisbon via LHR. Now looking at the itinerary, I realize that the LHR/LIS (Club Europe) flight departs out of T3. So, no CCR access will be possible in between flights.

I believe I can use my inbound First boarding pass for entry into the BA First lounge in T3. Will the other OW partner F lounges allow access as well, or only the J lounges with my onward boarding pass?
yes you can use any of the oneworld F lounges in T3 so CX/BA/AA. Keep hold of your inbound F bp as you’ll need to show it. You can also use the QF lounge as well - they don’t have a separate F lounge tho. Tbh I would just head to the CX F lounge and use that.
florens likes this.
Old Jun 26, 2018, 1:41 am
Ziz

Programs: BA Silver
Did some lounge hopping the other day as a silver travelling Euro Traveller. I started at Qantas. Thought it was lovely and airy, but food selection was a little disappointing (but still better than GC). I didn't try any of the alcoholic drinks as it was 7:30am and I couldn't stomach the idea. I then went to Cathay and had a nice full breakfast from the buffet. Although this lounge is smaller, I think it's got a great view and I enjoyed how quiet it was (possibly due to the time of day?). The food was also great. I then moved over to BA to get a nice cup of tea and refill my water bottle (I know, I know!). It was absolutely heaving with people and I struggled to find a seat. I can't understand why people don't go to the other lounges when they are practically empty!
Old Jun 26, 2018, 1:55 am

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by Ziz
I can't understand why people don't go to the other lounges when they are practically empty!
They probably don't know that they have that option. I wouldn't if I didn't spend an unhealthy amount of time lurking here

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.