FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   Best T3 OneWorld Lounge (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/1653179-best-t3-oneworld-lounge.html)

smokie36 Sep 16, 17 8:36 am

Go straight to the Cathay Pacific lounge. Don't venture into the BA one unless you need some kettle chips. ^

megaloman Sep 16, 17 8:37 am


Originally Posted by mikeyfly (Post 28822679)
Cc? Cathay is the best lounge if you're eligible (Gold Card holder / Flying First)

CX Business class lounge ain't bed either 😉

jday Sep 16, 17 8:37 am

CX I assume. The Cathay lounge is the best. Business or First imo.

smokie36 Sep 16, 17 8:38 am


Originally Posted by mikeyfly (Post 28822679)
Cc? Cathay is the best lounge if you're eligible (Gold Card holder / Flying First)

The Cathay biz class lounge is also the best offering for non First/Gold.

The _Banking_Scot Sep 16, 17 8:39 am

Hi,

There is a good thread here;

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...ld-lounge.html

Also Cathay has a very good business class lounge if flying club europe or have one world Sapphire

I think some days the cathay lounge may not open until 730am which may not be suitable if you have a very early flight.

Regards

TBS

rracks55 Sep 16, 17 9:30 am

NO LINK
 

Originally Posted by The _Banking_Scot (Post 28822687)
Hi,

There is a good thread here;

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...ld-lounge.html

Also Cathay has a very good business class lounge if flying club europe or have one world Sapphire

I think some days the cathay lounge may not open until 730am which may not be suitable if you have a very early flight.

Regards

TBS


megaloman Sep 16, 17 10:58 am


Originally Posted by The _Banking_Scot (Post 28822687)
I think some days the cathay lounge may not open until 730am which may not be suitable if you have a very early flight.

Cathay Pacific lounge is open from 5:30 am Mon-Sat and from 7:30 am on Sundays.

wheatbeer Sep 17, 17 4:05 pm

Please ignore.

rracks55 Sep 26, 17 1:13 pm

can
 

Originally Posted by megaloman (Post 28822682)
CX Business class lounge ain't bed either 😉

im flying club with ba can i use all other of the lounges

The _Banking_Scot Sep 26, 17 1:27 pm


Originally Posted by rracks55 (Post 28861066)
im flying club with ba can i use all other of the lounges

Hi,

Yes you can use all of the business lounges

Regards

TBS

Flame3601 Sep 26, 17 4:46 pm

Another possibility coming up is the new Qantas lounge , which is rumoured to be finished by the end of September ( so any day now). This really excites me , however will only be able to enjoy the new Qantas lounge in June 2018 as that is only month i am confirmed to fly out of T3. It is still unknown if OW status will count towards entry ...

MarJon Sep 26, 17 5:09 pm

Was at CX Business on Sunday and it was by far the best of the OW lounges!!!!!!!!! Shower and Dim Sum between flights!

florens Sep 27, 17 7:36 am


Originally Posted by Flame3601 (Post 28862055)
Another possibility coming up is the new Qantas lounge , which is rumoured to be finished by the end of September ( so any day now). This really excites me , however will only be able to enjoy the new Qantas lounge in June 2018 as that is only month i am confirmed to fly out of T3. It is still unknown if OW status will count towards entry ...

I read somewhere it is supposed to open in November 2017.

corporate-wage-slave Sep 27, 17 7:43 am


Originally Posted by florens (Post 28864095)
I read somewhere it is supposed to open in November 2017.

Mid November, and I doubt it will be before that.

florens Sep 27, 17 8:00 am


Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave (Post 28864126)
Mid November, and I doubt it will be before that.

Damn. So no luck for my flight on Nov 3rd.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 1:06 pm.


This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.