Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

When they are good, they are very very good

Old Jan 26, 2015, 9:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold(twice), Hilton Diamond

About a year ago I posted about how awful the First crew had been on a flight from Bangalore ( I could later have posted about how poor Customer Service's cut and paste standard reply failed to address my specific comments).
Anyway, on 23rd Jan from LHR to Mex in CW ( I don't do First anymore as I couldn't stand a repeat performance) we had the perfect flight. The aircraft was pristine, CSD came and spent 5 minutes chatting, the upper deck crew were outstanding throughout a 12 hour journey, and the meal was actually really enjoyable(smoked salmon, beef fillet, apple crumble cheesecake, with a very acceptable Haut Medoc instead of new world).
All is forgiven.....until the next poor show. And yes, I have sent in my Golden Ticket.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.