Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com website [Please keep thread clutter-free!]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 3, 2015, 5:46 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Maluku_Flyer
ba.com: technical issues tracker

Please post any technical problems you're experiencing on ba.com below. Include platform, operating system and browser details as necessary.

11 Oct 18 Severe glitch prevents booking of flights see post #3318

Airports served by oneworld or BA partners that are not recognised on the Avios redemption search
AYQ, HID, KWL, RMQ, FTE, DAD, TSV

3 Jun 18 ... "Print Boarding Pass" generates a blank field where the BP should be! Clicking "Print" generates, predictably, a blank sheet of paper!
Mac/Safari (EDIT, 3 Jun: Solution is to "Email BP", which initially shows blank as well, but the email contains the full BP.) Same again on 3 Sep 18, and same fix!

27 Nov ... Can not search for a flight on the updated BA.com website interface , after inputting all informations ( destinations , paxs and dates etc) it pretended to load and then just reverts back to the home page with all fields now cleared. iMac/Safari

Claiming missing avios pages not working [Link]

22 Sep 16, see Post 2005. Hotel Avios giving different results depending on which page you view. Mac/Safari.

6 October 16 Cannot pay by paypal when doing redemptions

.May 18. Login to BAEC generates error message (Mac/Safari) although works on 2nd attempt. Noted at >>> https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/brit...l#post29777401
Print Wikipost

Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com website [Please keep thread clutter-free!]

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2018, 11:52 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/CR; Hilton Diamond; Mucci des Puccis
They just close down any conversation on the subject instantly via any support channel. I have complained to Al*x C**z.
T8191 and alpenlupe like this.
Old May 15, 2018, 6:19 pm

Programs: BA Gold
BA web site (and app for that matter) horribly buggy at the moment:
- can't access my personal information (just returns to home page);
- can't list more than 3 upcoming bookings (ditto);
- can't get through to 'manage my booking' directly (ditto);
- when I circumvent the straightforward MMB (by going to another booking, then, manage other bookings) it hangs;
- all my API disappears from my bookings (frustrating on TATLs);
- app hangs on MMB.
... need I mention more?

Last edited by CKBA; May 16, 2018 at 12:26 am
Old May 15, 2018, 6:42 pm

Programs: HIlton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, Southwest
Unable to manage my booking, was told the problem would be fixed 10 days ago. I just came home from another trip to discover I still can't manage my booking. Again, I am told my issue will be escalated, which is BS for "we can't help you."
Old May 15, 2018, 7:27 pm

Can anyone view their APIs once set? I thought this was a problem a while ago. (I guess it could have been, and not fixed... or fixed and then broken... or fixed, broken, fixed again and then broken again. Or... you get the idea!)

rb211.
Old May 16, 2018, 2:22 am

Programs: BA GGL - maybe only briefly!
And how many times does this happen - type in the first few letters, select the destination from the supplied drop-down, and then it says 'we don't recognise that'!

Old May 16, 2018, 3:01 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by CKBA
BA web site (and app for that matter) horribly buggy at the moment:
- can't access my personal information (just returns to home page);
- can't list more than 3 upcoming bookings (ditto);
- can't get through to 'manage my booking' directly (ditto);
- when I circumvent the straightforward MMB (by going to another booking, then, manage other bookings) it hangs;
- all my API disappears from my bookings (frustrating on TATLs);
- app hangs on MMB.
... need I mention more?
I had been experiencing this problem too for some weeks, the problem appears fixed. Just tried now and when clicking the link all my current booking appear - the site appears much faster too,
T8191 likes this.
Old May 16, 2018, 3:14 am

Anyone else having issues with reward bookings on the BA site? Trying to book a trip via LHR and it asks about stopovers. I select 'No' and it keeps trying to force me to enter a stopover date. If I do or don't, it just takes me back to the select stopover dates.
Old May 16, 2018, 3:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Originally Posted by Tobias-UK
I had been experiencing this problem too for some weeks, the problem appears fixed. Just tried now and when clicking the link all my current booking appear - the site appears much faster too,
Managed to log in at the 2nd attempt and ... yes, future bookings is working [for now]. Mac/Safari, BTW.

Still can't access our BA codeshare on AA, though.
Old May 16, 2018, 4:07 am

Programs: BAEC
'Update personal details' also now appears to be fixed. Only took them 4 weeks. Well done BA!
MasterGeek, T8191 and lcylocal like this.
Old May 16, 2018, 9:27 am
Suspended

Programs: Anything with sweet spots
Can't book Qantas Business Class awards online, it keeps saying " Sorry, there’s a problem with booking this journey online. You can try selecting other flights or contact us so an agent can help you book the flights you have selected"
Old May 16, 2018, 12:58 pm

Programs: Latinpass Million Miler. BA Gold.
I can log in, but as soon as I try any other page I go to the dreaded "technical problem" page. It then also logs me out. In fact, if I go to any other page - say booking - it logs me out as well. Anybody else have this?
Old May 16, 2018, 1:56 pm

I just finished the first leg of an iad/lhr/bcn and return. Never could access the way over and still can 't access the mmb res. for the way back in two weeks.
Old May 16, 2018, 2:12 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL/CR; Hilton Diamond; Mucci des Puccis
the future bookings are fixed for me too, at bloody last.
Old May 17, 2018, 12:23 am

Originally Posted by MasterGeek
Can't book Qantas Business Class awards online, it keeps saying " Sorry, there’s a problem with booking this journey online. You can try selecting other flights or contact us so an agent can help you book the flights you have selected"
If it includes QantasLink or JetConnect flights within the itinerary, this is a known issue - you can book by calling up.
Old May 17, 2018, 12:34 pm

Programs: British Airways Executive Club Gold, Global Entry
APIS still not working for me. Just tried entering details for a June TATL and all that remains when I go back in to check is the hotel address.

Then went into a July booking to add my Trusted Traveller number and now that's screwed, with the green tick gone and all passport details gone (I didn't touch them).

Flights are a while off thankfully.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.