Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com website [Please keep thread clutter-free!]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 3, 2015, 5:46 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Maluku_Flyer
ba.com: technical issues tracker

Please post any technical problems you're experiencing on ba.com below. Include platform, operating system and browser details as necessary.

11 Oct 18 Severe glitch prevents booking of flights see post #3318

Airports served by oneworld or BA partners that are not recognised on the Avios redemption search
AYQ, HID, KWL, RMQ, FTE, DAD, TSV

3 Jun 18 ... "Print Boarding Pass" generates a blank field where the BP should be! Clicking "Print" generates, predictably, a blank sheet of paper!
Mac/Safari (EDIT, 3 Jun: Solution is to "Email BP", which initially shows blank as well, but the email contains the full BP.) Same again on 3 Sep 18, and same fix!

27 Nov ... Can not search for a flight on the updated BA.com website interface , after inputting all informations ( destinations , paxs and dates etc) it pretended to load and then just reverts back to the home page with all fields now cleared. iMac/Safari

Claiming missing avios pages not working [Link]

22 Sep 16, see Post 2005. Hotel Avios giving different results depending on which page you view. Mac/Safari.

6 October 16 Cannot pay by paypal when doing redemptions

.May 18. Login to BAEC generates error message (Mac/Safari) although works on 2nd attempt. Noted at >>> https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/brit...l#post29777401
Print Wikipost

Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com website [Please keep thread clutter-free!]

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2018, 3:32 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, ITA Club Executive, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by florens
I am unable to see my bookings. Whenever I click on "see all current bookings" I get this:
Getting the same problem here! I deleted cookies and local storage and I'm still getting it.
Old Apr 10, 2018, 10:17 pm

Programs: BA, SWA, UA, AA
Hi i'm new to this forum so I apologize ahead of time with any posting issues. I'm trying to see if anyone has had success booking AA award seats on BA. I see a few posts that mention the issue but I can't tell if anyone has gotten it to work. This is a last minute booking (4/13 or 4/14) and i'm not sure what to do. I know there are multiple direct SAAver flights available on AA (PHX - SLC) but nothing is showing up on BA. I called the agent and he said they've been having issues with AA availability and since he couldn't see it either he couldn't help me. He told me i'd need to book with AA, but I don't think I can do that since my miles are in my BA account. Obviously inexperienced and could use advice. Thanks!
Old Apr 11, 2018, 2:14 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/CR; Hilton Diamond; Mucci des Puccis
+1 on the error when you try to view bookings. Not obviously able to access MMB on the app either, at least it's taking more time to load than I have patience.
Old Apr 11, 2018, 9:46 pm
sxc
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: CX Green, QF Platinum, BAEC Silver, Hyatt Glob
I am unable to see my bookings. Whenever I click on "see all current bookings" I get this:
I get the same error when trying to claim missing Avios. Enter the ticket number, submit and then this screen.
Old Apr 12, 2018, 5:58 am

Programs: QRPC Platinum, KFEG
Anyone else having issues entering a valid UK mobile phone number on online checkin?
It even rejects my prefilled mobile phone number, seriously BA?
Old Apr 12, 2018, 8:07 am

Programs: BA GGL
Originally Posted by AAtticus
Anyone else having issues entering a valid UK mobile phone number on online checkin?
Yes, had this last week. Reported it but had no response.

Not as bad as being unable to OLCI due to requiring assistance or being an unaccompanied minor though which I had a fortnight ago
Old Apr 12, 2018, 9:15 am

Programs: BA Executive Club, Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
Biggest bug is not being able to use BA.com on my phone

Some months ago, the BA app for Windows Phone ceased working. So now I should use the BA website on my phone. Trouble is, it is too slow to load and then doesn't allow me to do simple things like enter an airport to start the booking process unless I wait half a minute for the entry to convert to a list of airports, so it's far too slow to be of any practical use I've tried using a different browser (Monument) instead of MS Edge but it's no better.

So the current version of the website gets a raspberry from me - it's effectively one big bug.

Last edited by Lemeng; Apr 12, 2018 at 9:16 am Reason: Correcting typos
Old Apr 13, 2018, 4:20 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
I have this issue too, it's been like this for a few days - on Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Safari. Strangely my wife's account does not have the issue.

One shortcut to your other bookings without using the 'Find My Booking' tab on the home page, is to click 'Manage My Booking" for the first booking on your list and then click 'My Other Bookings' next to the Booking Reference at the top left hand side of the page. Not ideal, but it will save a little time.
florens and msm2000uk like this.
Old Apr 13, 2018, 3:09 pm

Location: Austin, TX -- AA Life Platinum; QF Life Silver; UA Silver
Originally Posted by roknroll
I'm seeing no AA domestica availabilty as well. I just called and the rep said that they currently are unable to see AA award availability too. There's a problem with the communication between the two systems, and I wasn't even able to book it over the phone. She said to try to call back tomorrow and check, or possibly check online. She seemed to think that as soon as the issue is resolved it would show up online as well. But the fact that they can't even do it over the phone isn't good.
Still no luck with AA? I don't see any availability online.
Old Apr 13, 2018, 11:38 pm

Originally Posted by hauteboy
Still no luck with AA? I don't see any availability online.
i read somewhere else that if you keep refreshing the results page, eventually AA flights appear if available.
Old Apr 14, 2018, 1:47 am

Programs: BA GGL
Originally Posted by carrotjuice
Is anyone having the problem when you log in using your BAEC number and try to search for a pure Avios redemption, type in your origin and destination, but it would not allow you to select your desired class? In fact the dropdown list for your choice of class appears empty - there is no drop down list! Has been for me a couple of weeks now. As a result I am unable to search for Avios redemptions online, only for revenue fares.
Yes! It's incredibly annoying. I've given up and now only use my phone for award flights, which is also annoying as I have to type login details every time, despite thumb print authentication being enabled. BA's website has definitely gone from hero to zero recently.
florens likes this.
Old Apr 14, 2018, 8:04 am

Programs: BA(GGL) QF LTS CX AM, Hilton Diamond, PPL(A)
Originally Posted by ringingup
Getting the same problem here! I deleted cookies and local storage and I'm still getting it.
Same here.
Glad to see that I am not alone.
Old Apr 15, 2018, 11:15 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Mucci Champion des Champions, BAG4L, *A Gold, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz Gold, Avis President
Trying to nominate friends for partner card but keep getting

"Sorry, you cannot continue. You need to have a Household Account and/or a Family and Friends list to be able to select someone to nominate. Please create a Household Account or a Family and Friends list."

Of course I already have a HA and F&F list set up.
Old Apr 16, 2018, 3:46 am

I called them today to report it. The agent said that they are aware and are working on a fix.

She also said that it's been happening for the last couple of days... It's been a week already!

Last edited by ringingup; Apr 16, 2018 at 5:21 am
Old Apr 16, 2018, 5:15 am

Programs: BA Gold, LH SEN , A3*G & others less exciting that don't fit in my wallet
Originally Posted by AAtticus
Yes ... last week and yesterday ... painful .. got it both on the Desktop Site and in the App on the screen after seat choice where you're entering contact info for disruption notification etc. .. tried various combinations with 0, no 0, +44 and even a different country , but no joy .. I wondered was it some silly thing because there's multiple pax on the booking and when you try to submit it is trying to submit the lot but the others are empty ... Stupid, and bad user experience for sure ! ... If you just exit OLCI and then come back in you can get the boarding cards it seems .. couldn't get it to work any other way as I could not get past the contact info screen.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.