Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com website [Please keep thread clutter-free!]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 3, 2015, 5:46 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Maluku_Flyer
ba.com: technical issues tracker

Please post any technical problems you're experiencing on ba.com below. Include platform, operating system and browser details as necessary.

11 Oct 18 Severe glitch prevents booking of flights see post #3318

Airports served by oneworld or BA partners that are not recognised on the Avios redemption search
AYQ, HID, KWL, RMQ, FTE, DAD, TSV

3 Jun 18 ... "Print Boarding Pass" generates a blank field where the BP should be! Clicking "Print" generates, predictably, a blank sheet of paper!
Mac/Safari (EDIT, 3 Jun: Solution is to "Email BP", which initially shows blank as well, but the email contains the full BP.) Same again on 3 Sep 18, and same fix!

27 Nov ... Can not search for a flight on the updated BA.com website interface , after inputting all informations ( destinations , paxs and dates etc) it pretended to load and then just reverts back to the home page with all fields now cleared. iMac/Safari

Claiming missing avios pages not working [Link]

22 Sep 16, see Post 2005. Hotel Avios giving different results depending on which page you view. Mac/Safari.

6 October 16 Cannot pay by paypal when doing redemptions

.May 18. Login to BAEC generates error message (Mac/Safari) although works on 2nd attempt. Noted at >>> https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/brit...l#post29777401
Print Wikipost

Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com website [Please keep thread clutter-free!]

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2018, 11:16 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver | Flying Blue Gold | Accor Gold
About the vouchers: Ive been having this problem for days. And Twitter wasnt of much help except linking to their sales team (mind you im hearing impaired which makes phone calls in a foreign language very difficult). I finally found a workaround yesterday, selecting euro traveller, then enter the voucher and then choose to upgrade to club europe again.

Error seem to be on club flights only
Old Sep 18, 2018, 6:04 pm

Ba.com Aussie website sale currently offering day-trips SYD/LHR at only $1970: "Prices are based on a day trip, unless marked with an asterisk * indicating availability for a different number of nights."
Though it does add that on the new hypersonic service "seat availability at these prices might be limited."
Old Sep 20, 2018, 3:18 am

Programs: BAEC Gold / TK e+
Airports served by oneworld or BA partners that are not recognised on the Avios redemption search
AYQ, HID, KWL, RMQ, TBS, FTE, TLL, TMP, TKU, DAD, TSV, SHA

Please add DPS to this list.
Served by 4 OW airlines!
Absolute joke
Old Sep 20, 2018, 3:27 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by mfgr

Served by 4 OW airlines!
Absolute joke
if you just enter them in the search box and click search they should work - don't worry that they aren't auto-populating with the full name.
Old Sep 20, 2018, 3:34 am

Originally Posted by mfgr

Served by 4 OW airlines!
Absolute joke
TLL is an airport that BA actually serves!
Old Sep 20, 2018, 3:42 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
How many people are having problems booking online? I seem to only be able to book via the app. Online, I just get the 'Sorry...' error message. I posted about this previously, and someone else was having the same problem. It has been going on for weeks now.
Old Sep 20, 2018, 3:43 am

Originally Posted by flashware
TLL is an airport that BA actually serves!
that's odd, TLL works for me. as does SHA, TMP, TBS, TKU

Old Sep 20, 2018, 3:53 am

DPS works too for me

Old Sep 20, 2018, 4:14 am

List came from the Wiki, so looks like it wasn't up to date. Have updated ^
KARFA likes this.
Old Sep 28, 2018, 3:19 am

Programs: BA GGL - maybe only briefly!
Originally Posted by gustavmahler
I'm having difficulty changing my password. Has anyone else had this?

When I try to do so, it asks for the old style PIN from a few years ago. I put that in (rather than my usual login password) and then type in a new one. However, every time I get an error message. I've tried it a few times on different days and in different browsers. Has anyone got a fix, or do I just need to call?

Same here. It doesn't ask for a PIN anywhere, but when I go to change my password it says that the PIN (which I haven't entered) is incorrect - and to re-enter it, but where? And it doesn't update my password so I seem to be unable to update my password.

Old Sep 28, 2018, 3:30 am

Programs: BA GGL - maybe only briefly!
Originally Posted by gustavmahler
I'm having difficulty changing my password. Has anyone else had this?

When I try to do so, it asks for the old style PIN from a few years ago. I put that in (rather than my usual login password) and then type in a new one. However, every time I get an error message. I've tried it a few times on different days and in different browsers. Has anyone got a fix, or do I just need to call?
Update - I usually use Safari, where it asks for the current password (rather than a PIN) which didn't work AND I got the message about using the wrong PIN despite not using a PIN (as above). Tried it in Chrome, where it asks for a PIN, but doesn't work with a PIN but DOES work with the old password! Password finally changed.

Incidentally, when I did it in Chrome, it logged in to the old style website (which for some reason was set to Japan) which was where I was successful, so maybe try it setting Japan?

And how annoying is that check of birthdate which tells you off after you enter the first bit of information.

Last edited by vintagepilot; Sep 28, 2018 at 3:36 am
Old Sep 28, 2018, 11:22 am

Programs: BA Silver, ZSL Silver
Originally Posted by vintagepilot
Update - I usually use Safari, where it asks for the current password (rather than a PIN) which didn't work AND I got the message about using the wrong PIN despite not using a PIN (as above). Tried it in Chrome, where it asks for a PIN, but doesn't work with a PIN but DOES work with the old password! Password finally changed.

Incidentally, when I did it in Chrome, it logged in to the old style website (which for some reason was set to Japan) which was where I was successful, so maybe try it setting Japan?

And how annoying is that check of birthdate which tells you off after you enter the first bit of information.
No old-style site for me. None of the browsers work. So weird!
Old Sep 30, 2018, 7:42 am

Checked in this morning. We can print my boarding pass but not my wife’s. Have tried different browsers etc, it’s getting ridiculous.
Old Sep 30, 2018, 7:51 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Originally Posted by ChrisMcP
Checked in this morning. We can print my boarding pass but not my wife’s. Have tried different browsers etc, it’s getting ridiculous.
Have a read of this which may help.

Where are you travelling to if I may ask? If it's the USA then it could be point 14, possibly but there could be a number of reasons.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/brit...ficulties.html
Old Oct 1, 2018, 1:28 pm

Programs: BA Silver, AF Ivory
Ffs ba website

There is a technical problem with our system at the moment and we cannot complete your request.

All day. A simple flight timing change and this is what i get, no matter what device, browser or OS.

Pfhhh.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.