Old Jan 2, 2015, 3:10 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: KARFA
This thread gives the current catering options for the Concorde Room (CCR), which is airside by South Security. It also gives the menu used in the First Dining Room in LHR T3 after 18:30 hrs for First passengers. This lounge is open to passengers flying BA on a First ticket or Concorde card holders. The catering supplier is BaxterStorey, who took over the contract on 2 May 2013.

The current catering options in the LHR CCR can be found in the first post in the thread, or you can click here.

There are also photo guides which you can see in the following linked posts:
Concorde Room (CCR) at JFK
Concorde Room (CCR) JFK: menu 2015 post #404 - September 2015 - thanks to KARFA
Concorde Room (CCR) JFK: menu 2015 post #539 - November 2015

Concorde Dining Room at IAD
Concorde Dining Room IAD: menus and food options - current menu is the same as JFK CCR, see link above for menu from April 2015.

Catering options - other LHR lounges
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2015 - T3 & T5
Galleries Club lounges LHR: Dining menu and food options from 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread) - T3 and T5
International Lounge Terminal 1 LHR - catering options from May 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread) - T1 international flights

For the First and Club lounges at Gatwick and the UK domestic lounges in Newcastle, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast, Leeds, and Aberdeen
First Lounge London Gatwick (North terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread) - see
post 2 for the text of BA's leaflet on the supplier changeover
Galleries Club Lounge Gatwick (North Terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread)
UK Domestic lounges (outside London) - catering arrangements from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread)

For information on the BaxterStorey changeover in 2013
New lounge catering contract: BaxterStorey replaces Compass - effective 1 May 2013
Your recent feedback on catering in our lounges - note from BA Executive Club.

BA Champagne & Wine thread
The LHR CCR cocktail menu - cocktail menu introduced May 2014
The 2015 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air

Archived food & drink threads
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2014
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2013
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2014 - T3 and T5
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2013 - T3 and T5
The 2014 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
The 2013 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
Print Wikipost

Concorde Room (CCR) LHR : menus 2015

Old Oct 4, 2015, 11:52 pm

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold & GGL & CCR, HH Diam, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Spire, Tastecard
Originally Posted by KARFA
Photos uploaded now. Linked to in the wiki and below.

- Current menu

- Archived dishes
You make it look all so pretty!

Thank you my friend - know it takes effort! ^
Old Oct 31, 2015, 7:54 am

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, Marriott Gold, BA Gold
Still in October but looks like the sea bream has been replaced by plaice and the tortellini by gnocchi?
Old Oct 31, 2015, 10:20 am
formerly rxfleming

Programs: BA GGL, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Plat Elite
Originally Posted by Sophoclefr
Still in October but looks like the sea bream has been replaced by plaice and the tortellini by gnocchi?
Bring back the Hake
Old Oct 31, 2015, 11:55 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Mucci: Classe de la Luxe Eternelle
I always enjoy the fish dishes in the CCR and the sea bream was no exception, really enjoyed it. I had the tortellini too which I found to be pretty bland.

I had nice service too actually, from the the server that usually strikes me as the most grumpy looking...
Old Nov 1, 2015, 2:02 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond
Keen to hear what the November menu looks like today - I wonder we will see more winter style dishes!
Old Nov 1, 2015, 11:47 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club
Original Poster

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Greetings from CCR. Here is the new menu. I'll type it up into Post 1 when I've recovered the will to live!

Old Nov 2, 2015, 5:35 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Here you go, typed out so you can copy in to post one:

First Courses

- Soup of the day
Please ask your host for today's choice of soup, served with freshly baked breads.

- Chicken and Mushroom Terrine
Terrine of British chicken and wild mushrooms with spider endive, straw mushrooms, balsamic pearls and a slice of ciabatta.

- Plum Tomato Tart
Roasted tomato tart served with am aubergine caviar drizzled with basil oil and dusted with tomato powder.

Main Courses

- BA Burger
Made with British Aberdeen Angus beef served in a milk-glazed roll with tomato salsa, baby gem lettuce, cherry tomatoes and dill pickle, accompanied by twice-cooked chips. Ask your host if you would like to add crispy back bacon or mature English Cheddar

- Club Sandwich
A choice of roasted granary or white read triple decker sandwich with chicken breast, sweet-cured back bacon, egg mayonnaise, tomato and lettuce, served with either twice-cooked chips or ruby slaw.

- Trio of Beetroot (also available as a starter portion)
Salad of slow roasted Golden, Candy and Ruby heritage beetroot with Yorkshire Fettle cheese and baby spinach.

- Pork Belly
Succulent Cornish pork belly slow cooked for eight hours, served with dauphinois potatoes, cavalo nero, black pudding and a red wine jus.

- Plaice Fillet
Pan fried fillet of British plaice seasoned with fennel pollen served on dill crushed new potatoes with buttered sautéed samphire and tomato concasse.

- Gnocchi (also available as a starter portion)
Filed with Docelatte and walnut, served with sautéed Girolle mushrooms, baby spinach and rocket cress.

Desserts

- Orange and Burdock Cannelloni
Served with a layered raspberry sponge and raspberry coulis.

- Chocolate Fondant
Served with vanilla ice cream and a strawberry, blueberry and raspberry compote.

- Seasonal Fruit Salad
Served with a fruit syrup.

- Cheeses
Somerset Camembert, Coastal Cheddar, Bleu d'Auvergne and Tournegus with apple and Somerset cider brandy chutney and biscuits
Old Nov 2, 2015, 5:50 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
New menu with some new photos uploaded now. Linked to in the wiki and below. Awaiting photos on the tomato tart and gnocchi.

- Current menu

- Archived dishes
Old Nov 2, 2015, 6:44 am

Location: 15 minutes west of LHR, Stockholm, or somewhere inbetween.
Programs: BAEC Gold GGL, CCR, GfL, Mucci des Recherches des Consommations Exotiques.
Apart from the 'new' menu, as of today new nibbles.

They are served in conical ceramic dishes in a wire frame.

By popular demand, the rice chili puffs are back, after a 2 year absence.

Other snacks include, some form of chick pea, anchovies, green olives, black olives (Kalamata), artichokes, stuffed peppers or something similar.

bjorns
Old Nov 2, 2015, 11:23 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club
Original Poster

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
What an angel you are KARFA!

Outgoing menu for October, for the record only.

Rest of the day

[quote]
First Courses

- Soup of the day
Please ask your host for today's choice of soup, served with freshly baked breads.

- Chicken and Mushroom Terrine
Terrine of British chicken and wild mushrooms with spider endive, straw mushrooms, balsamic pearls and a slice of ciabatta.

- Atlantic Cured Salmon
Ale cured Atlantic salmon with pickled shallots and crispy capers, topped with micro cress and drizzled with lemon oil.

Main Courses

- BA Burger
Made with British Aberdeen Angus beef served in a milk-glazed roll with tomato salsa, baby gem lettuce, cherry tomatoes and dill pickle, accompanied by twice-cooked chips. Ask your host if you would like to add crispy back bacon or mature English Cheddar

- Club Sandwich
A choice of roasted granary or white read triple decker sandwich with chicken breast, sweet-cured back bacon, egg mayonnaise, tomato and lettuce, served with either twice-cooked chips or ruby slaw.

- Trio of Beetroot (also available as a starter portion)
Salad of slow roasted Golden, Candy and Ruby heritage beetroot with Yorkshire Fettle cheese and baby spinach.

- Pork Belly
Succulent Cornish pork belly slow cooked for eight hours, served with dauphinois potatoes, cavalo nero, black pudding and a red wine jus.

- Sea Bream Fillet
Pan fried fillet of sea bream served with Tenderstem broccoli in a creamy fennel sauce.

- Butternut Tortellini
Tortellini filled with roasted butternut squash, served with sage and walnuts, and finished with shaved parmesan and olive oil.

Desserts

- Apple and Blackberry Terrine
Served with a blackberry coulis, apple jelly and a herb tuile.

- Chocolate Fondant
Served with vanilla ice cream and a strawberry, blueberry and raspberry compote.

- Seasonal Fruit Salad
Served with a fruit syrup.

- Cheeses
Somerset Camembert, Coastal Cheddar, Bleu d'Auvergne and Tournegus with apple and Somerset cider brandy chutney and biscuits
Old Nov 2, 2015, 12:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
I'll admit that it doesn't feel like a very tempting menu to me
Old Nov 2, 2015, 1:03 pm

Ugh, WHY would you call something "spider endive" instead of frisee? I had a double-take at the menu.
Old Nov 2, 2015, 1:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by wanderingtheearth
Ugh, WHY would you call something "spider endive" instead of frisee? I had a double-take at the menu.
Yes and strictly out of season. A bit pretentious sounding too.
Old Nov 4, 2015, 2:51 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
Here's a picture of the new menu (November 2015) in the JFK CCR.

Just about to try the Filet.

EDIT: Delicious

PS. I updated the wiki with this post in the JFK section.

Last edited by golfmad; Nov 4, 2015 at 3:11 pm
Old Nov 4, 2015, 3:06 pm

Programs: BA Silver
JFK CCR looks a much more tempting menu!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.