Old Jan 2, 2015, 3:10 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: KARFA
This thread gives the current catering options for the Concorde Room (CCR), which is airside by South Security. It also gives the menu used in the First Dining Room in LHR T3 after 18:30 hrs for First passengers. This lounge is open to passengers flying BA on a First ticket or Concorde card holders. The catering supplier is BaxterStorey, who took over the contract on 2 May 2013.

The current catering options in the LHR CCR can be found in the first post in the thread, or you can click here.

There are also photo guides which you can see in the following linked posts:
Concorde Room (CCR) at JFK
Concorde Room (CCR) JFK: menu 2015 post #404 - September 2015 - thanks to KARFA
Concorde Room (CCR) JFK: menu 2015 post #539 - November 2015

Concorde Dining Room at IAD
Concorde Dining Room IAD: menus and food options - current menu is the same as JFK CCR, see link above for menu from April 2015.

Catering options - other LHR lounges
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2015 - T3 & T5
Galleries Club lounges LHR: Dining menu and food options from 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread) - T3 and T5
International Lounge Terminal 1 LHR - catering options from May 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread) - T1 international flights

For the First and Club lounges at Gatwick and the UK domestic lounges in Newcastle, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast, Leeds, and Aberdeen
First Lounge London Gatwick (North terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread) - see
post 2 for the text of BA's leaflet on the supplier changeover
Galleries Club Lounge Gatwick (North Terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread)
UK Domestic lounges (outside London) - catering arrangements from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread)

For information on the BaxterStorey changeover in 2013
New lounge catering contract: BaxterStorey replaces Compass - effective 1 May 2013
Your recent feedback on catering in our lounges - note from BA Executive Club.

BA Champagne & Wine thread
The LHR CCR cocktail menu - cocktail menu introduced May 2014
The 2015 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air

Archived food & drink threads
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2014
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2013
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2014 - T3 and T5
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2013 - T3 and T5
The 2014 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
The 2013 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
Print Wikipost

Concorde Room (CCR) LHR : menus 2015

Old May 4, 2015, 9:25 am

Programs: BA GGL
Originally Posted by fincastle84
Blimey, next time we fly in F (LHR-JNB in Nov, 241) I'll look out for some of you guys, easily recognised by your 50" waistlines!!

Me & Mrs F will be found, sitting at the bar, enjoying the champagne, b*gger the food!!
Mine is definitely heading that way! CCR a couple of times a week, 6 longhaul flights in the past month alone, on all of which the CC seem intent on plying me with as much food and alcohol as possible, and dinner with colleagues almost every night when I'm away. Losing weight is quite impossible!
Old May 4, 2015, 9:57 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Tobias-UK
I tend not to have the deserts, unless one of my favourite types appear ... such as the delightful salted caramel chocolate cylinder or perhaps a nice panna cotta or 'burnt custard'.
I served Jamier45 burnt custard when he visited me a few months ago. I think he was suitably impressed (or perhaps worried?) to see my blowtorch handling skills in the kitchen!

Btw, am taking photos of the apparatus salad and tortellini this evening and will post later so all can see what they look like.
Old May 4, 2015, 10:10 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by KARFA
I served Jamier45 burnt custard when he visited me a few months ago. I think he was suitably impressed (or perhaps worried?) to see my blowtorch handling skills in the kitchen!

Btw, am taking photos of the apparatus salad and tortellini this evening and will post later so all can see what they look like.
I wonder if that's made with fresh apparatuses.

But anyway, looking forward to the pics. ^
Old May 4, 2015, 10:14 am

Haha, sorry posting from my iPad so it has corrected. I will say that both are relatively small portions so you may wish to order the asparagus salad as a starter and tortellini as a main course. I am going on to desert next, or perhaps I should sacrifice my waistline and have a steak (just so I can take a photo of course ) and then desert.

I still miss the duck btw both in terms of quality and quantity.
Old May 4, 2015, 10:37 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
... I will say that both are relatively small portions so you may wish to order the asparagus salad as a starter and tortellini as a main course...
That's exactly what I did. I did enjoy them.
Old May 4, 2015, 10:40 am

I couldn't manage the steak as well. Had both the cheesecake (wonder if it is rhubarb from the rhubarb triangle?) and cheeses. Glad to report the cheese is served on slate, it wasn't last time I had them but that was a while ago.
Old May 4, 2015, 11:04 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold & GGL & CCR, HH Diam, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Spire, Tastecard
Blimey, next time we fly in F (LHR-JNB in Nov, 241) I'll look out for some of you guys, easily recognised by your 50" waistlines!!

Me & Mrs F will be found, sitting at the bar, enjoying the champagne, b*gger the food!!
30 waist despite never having less than 2 main courses in the CCR. ;-)
Old May 4, 2015, 2:48 pm

Here you go, a few photos from earlier today:

Asparagus salad (had as a starter)

I thought this was tasty and the asparagus was not tough or overcooked. Poached egg was runny.

Crab tortellini

They bring the pasta in the bowl with the lobster cream bisque separately in a small jug. I should have asked them to leave it for me to pour so I could take photos without and with - sorry. Very tasty though and a shame there isn't more.

Rhubard cheescake

A small desert the cheesecake. I had the treacle tart last Sunday so wanted to try this instead. Actually quite nice and interesting since there is rhubarb in the middle of the cheesecake as well as on top and in the sauce/jus or whatever you want to call it.

Cheese selection

Nothing new with this one. I haven't had teh cheese selection for a while. Nice selection of cheeses. Perhaps a few more cracker would help. And back on slate to keep them cool - it wasn't on slate last time I had them but has been in the past.
Old May 4, 2015, 3:10 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
[QUOTE=KARFA;24764666]Here you go, a few photos from earlier today:

Asparagus salad (had as a starter)

Is this plate upside down
Old May 4, 2015, 3:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Gomac
Old May 4, 2015, 3:39 pm
Suspended

in the sauce/jus or whatever you want to call it.
"coulis"

thanks for posting the pics.
Old May 4, 2015, 3:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by BenSenise
"coulis"

thanks for posting the pics.
I shall bring my French language phrase book next time I am invited to the CCR
Old May 4, 2015, 3:44 pm

Originally Posted by Gomac
Now you mention it ...

Originally Posted by BenSenise
"coulis"
Thanks. Doesn't define it on the menu.
Old May 4, 2015, 3:50 pm

Programs: BA GGL, HH Diamond

Don't enjoy it too much or you'll end up like me!
Old May 4, 2015, 3:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Cheese selection

Nothing new with this one. I haven't had teh cheese selection for a while. Nice selection of cheeses. Perhaps a few more cracker would help. And back on slate to keep them cool - it wasn't on slate last time I had them but has been in the past.
I really like those fruity crackers they serve with the cheese plate in F and in the CCR! ^

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.