Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Your guide to the Executive Club, attaining status and earning Avios | 2015

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Your guide to the Executive Club, attaining status and earning Avios | 2015

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2016, 11:44 am

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by JAXBA

Originally Posted by ophir_mm View Post
Can one claim Avios if was put on a Oneworld carrier after been rerouted by a non-Oneworld airline?

Should be able to, yes. Doesn't hurt to try, you may be asked to send in the boarding passes.
Promised to report... Avios and tier points credited
Old Jan 2, 2016, 12:03 pm
Suspended

Programs: Silver:BA,VX,AB, QF. Gold:A3,RJ,AZ,GF, EY,SPG,Marriott,Choice, Carlson. Dia/Plat:HH,IHG,BW,Accor
Originally Posted by ophir_mm
Promised to report... Avios and tier points credited
Did you enter your BAEC number on the flight you were rebooked onto? Or did you have to retro-claim?
Could you tell us which airline you were re-routed on?
And you might be able to claim also points from the airline you were supposed to fly, as you paid for a tciket with them, just some haggling with them would be neccessary. For example, i know someone flew Aegean, got re-routed from a 1 stop flight to a direct flight, and after speaking to Aegean , they agreed to credit him with the lost Points.

Last edited by benberg2013; Jan 2, 2016 at 12:17 pm
Old Jan 2, 2016, 3:48 pm

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by JAXBA

Should be able to, yes. Doesn't hurt to try, you may be asked to send in the boarding passes.
Originally Posted by benberg2013
Did you enter your BAEC number on the flight you were rebooked onto? Or did you have to retro-claim?
Could you tell us which airline you were re-routed on?
And you might be able to claim also points from the airline you were supposed to fly, as you paid for a tciket with them, just some haggling with them would be neccessary. For example, i know someone flew Aegean, got re-routed from a 1 stop flight to a direct flight, and after speaking to Aegean , they agreed to credit him with the lost Points.
No, the claim was submitted retroactively. It was RJ (FRA-AMM-TLV) instead of LH (FRA-TLV) during one of the recent strikes on LH.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.