Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

best cw seats for 3 and infant(lap) on A380

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2015, 2:54 pm
Original Poster

Presume we should take a middle 3 on the upper deck. Are any rows better than others?

Would anyone suggest taking a 2 and a 1 if so upper deck or not?

Many thanks
Old Jan 1, 2015, 3:00 pm

Programs: BA (GGL G4L), AA (Gold), HH (Diamond); Marriott (Gold)
The last middle row of the cabin includes a cot seat. Even if you don't use the cot (it was too small when our baby was five months old), not having to climb over anyone or having anyone trying to climb over you is really nice when you have the baby with you. And the middle pair makes it easy to hand the baby back and forth as needed. My trip report in my signature has a few more details, though we were on the 747
Old Jan 1, 2015, 3:39 pm

Programs: BA Bronze
I just did this LHR to IAD on the 30th, lower deck row 14 we had E and F + lap infant in the middle but the whole middle row was free. The two middle seats at the bulkhead create a nice little area for kid to play around in, I thought it was superb. When wee one went down for a nap the crew let me sleep on the spare seat on the aisle.
Old Jan 3, 2015, 7:19 am
Original Poster

Many thanks
Old Jan 3, 2015, 8:10 am

Programs: ECH Gold
I had 53 E on the u/d of A380 coming back from Hong Kong. It is in a block of 3, D/E/F , back row, easy access as nobody to climb over. Maybe an option?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.