Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Maximise One World/BA Tier Points from Glasgow

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Maximise One World/BA Tier Points from Glasgow

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2014, 5:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Bronze, ICHG Platinum
Talking Maximise One World/BA Tier Points from Glasgow

I need 350 Tier Points to get back to BA Silver ASAP as I have a few long flights with long stopovers planned and would like lounge access before I go and I would be willing to do a points run
I live in Glasgow and wondered if anybody knows the quickest/ most cost effective route for me to achieve this.

Also, can somebody explain the best way for me to check the One World Tier points for myself as I'm using the One World points calculator and I'm guessing there must be a better way of doing it
Old Dec 28, 2014, 8:42 am
Moderator, OneWorld

Programs: RAA RIP; AA ExEXP
Moving this to the appropriate board, BAEC.

Gardyloo
Oneworld moderator
Old Dec 28, 2014, 8:48 am

Programs: BA - Blue > Bronze > Silver > Bronze > Blue
Originally Posted by Weereen
I need 350 Tier Points to get back to BA Silver ASAP as I have a few long flights with long stopovers planned and would like lounge access before I go and I would be willing to do a points run
I live in Glasgow and wondered if anybody knows the quickest/ most cost effective route for me to achieve this.

Also, can somebody explain the best way for me to check the One World Tier points for myself as I'm using the One World points calculator and I'm guessing there must be a better way of doing it
350 is quite a lot

Assuming these flights will earn you status anyway, I would probably invest the money in hotel day rooms, paid lounge access, restaurants etc instead
Old Dec 28, 2014, 10:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
One thread at a time will possibly help

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...s-glasgow.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.