BA arrival lounge in London

Old Dec 6, 14, 12:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum, UA Silver, Hilton Diamond, SPG Preferred

I will be flying to LHR from USA on a BA flight in economy class, but I am OW emerald. Do I have access to the BA arrival lounge?
Old Dec 6, 14, 2:58 am
nux
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, QF WP
No, unless you are BA Gold.
Old Dec 6, 14, 5:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, Discovery Black, and assorted others
Depending on when you get in, it may be closed anyway (1400).
Old Dec 6, 14, 12:35 pm

Programs: DL GM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Radisson Gold; Hyatt Discoverist

If you search the British Airways forum, you can find expert answers from those most familiar with British Airways.
Old Dec 6, 14, 4:15 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, TAP, Mexico, Technical Support and Feedback, and The Suggestion Box

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Our Arrivals lounge in Heathrow Terminal 5 offers this service especially for you, as does our partner American Airlines, in their lounge in Heathrow Terminal 3.

These lounges are exclusive to you if you have travelled in First or Club World, or are a Gold Executive Club Member, arriving on a British Airways longhaul flight. Capacity restrictions apply so we are sorry we cannot allow you to bring guests into these lounges.
I believe AA and BA offer Arrivals Lounge reciprocity, but this won't be of much help to you, I'm afraid. And they both close at 1400.

AA offers paid entry; I dont see where BA does.

Arrivals Lounge One-Day Passes are available for purchase for $90 USD + VAT to all other passengers flying to London Heathrow upon arrival. This special One-Day Pass may be purchased at the Arrivals Lounge or at any Admirals Club for use specifically in the American Airlines Arrivals Lounge in London.
http://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/...rivals-lounges

The BAEC forum is the best place to inquire.
Old Dec 6, 14, 5:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, Discovery Black, and assorted others
Originally Posted by JDiver View Post
I believe AA and BA offer Arrivals Lounge reciprocity, but this won't be of much help to you, I'm afraid.
Not sure what you mean by this, since no AA flights arrive into T5, and you wilt have access to the T5 arrivals lounge if you've arrived into T3. You do have access to the T3 arrivals lounge if you've come into T3 on a BA/AA service (do you mean this?) but as you say, not relevant for the OP.
Old Dec 7, 14, 1:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum, UA Silver, Hilton Diamond, SPG Preferred
Thank you all for the information. My flight actually arrives after 2 pm. Guess it won't work anyway. But the info is good for future reference. Have a good one.
Old Dec 7, 14, 2:56 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, TAP, Mexico, Technical Support and Feedback, and The Suggestion Box

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by LondonElite View Post
Not sure what you mean by this, since no AA flights arrive into T5, and you wilt have access to the T5 arrivals lounge if you've arrived into T3. You do have access to the T3 arrivals lounge if you've come into T3 on a BA/AA service (do you mean this?) but as you say, not relevant for the OP.
Arriving passengers who qualify, iirc, can use either Arrivals Lounge.

But arriving after 2 PM (as well as other requirements) make this unusable.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: